Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

sagging skin
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 11, 2006 07:09PM

for those of you who have lost a substancial amount of weight with raw foods, did you have any problems with any saggy skin? I had lost quite a bit on slim fast and diet pills YEARS ago, but the skin left on my abdomin made me ill to look at it. Needless to say, I gained it all back plus some. Over the past year I've gone from 260 to where I am now at 190 with no skin issues. Hopefully that continues since I work out and don't try to drop it over night. LOLOL!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sagging skin
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: June 11, 2006 07:14PM

I've lost a significant amount of weight over the years. At the beginning I had some sagging skin around my belly, but my body reabsorbed it. Once on a water fast my weight went really low. As my weight went down, my body actually absorbed/digested all the extra skin.

Date: June 12, 2006 03:42AM

About how long did it take to be reabsorbed? Bing new, I'm kinda nosey. sorry if I offend at all. I really don't mean to.

Date: June 12, 2006 07:23PM

Here is an interesting website about loose skin:

[www.bodyfatguide.com]

<>< Helen of Tennessee
[www.shazzie.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2006 07:24PM by Helen of Tennessee.

Date: June 12, 2006 08:30PM

thank you for the links! They were both very helpful! After being through the sagging skin thing before, it worries me. Not to be vain, but it just didn't look very good at the time and put a damper on my weightloss parade. LOLOL! !

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 13, 2006 02:31AM

No sagging skin. Been vegan for twenty years so raw was a natural progression. I do, however, rebound five times a week and I know that this is supposed to work wonders on sagging skin. However, I can't speak from personal experience but I know it helps my over well being and flushes out the lymph system.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: June 13, 2006 02:45AM

Hi,

What is "rebounding"?

Thanks,
Ian.

Date: June 13, 2006 03:27AM

ditto?

Posted by: SkyeBlue ()
Date: June 13, 2006 03:49AM

Rebounding is exercising on a mini trampoline (like aerobics), great fun!

Skye,

x x x

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 13, 2006 03:19PM

Yes,

Some of the best videos come from <[secure.cmorgan.com];. JB Berns has put together an extraordinary system. His videos will have you sweating and gasping for air within four minutes of a workout and you'll immediately be hooked!

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: June 14, 2006 03:36PM

Ok! Thanks for the link! !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables