Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Out of Curiosity
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 14, 2008 03:42PM

I am just pondering, and have also reading a lot of information in candida. I don't want to falsely diagnose myself of anything, especially since I feel really great. In the past I have had athletes foot, and after reading a tiny bit about candida I began to start eating raw. My attraction to such a wonderful way of eating has kept me cool and I've noticed my feet clearing up without even using the medicine my doctor tried to persuade me into. I'm a little confused though... For the past couple months I've been back to like 95% raw(I have a pancake problem, but I make them with fruit, as well as top them) but I notice my tongue. It's pinkish but white in the center, and that's what's been on my mind. Anyone have any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Out of Curiosity
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: May 14, 2008 10:13PM

The tongue fuzz is just the body pushing toxins out through the mouth (yum). If you do a water/juice fast for a few days, the tongue ALWAYS gets the fuzz.

So, it's possible that's just one route of elimination for some stuff in the pancakes, or elimination of something else totally unrelated to the pancakes. In either case, it's elimination. Just brush your teeth and your tongue really well. Wheatgrass also works wonders for oral cleanliness, and a lot of people say oil pulling helps as well (haven't personally tried the latter).

Re: Out of Curiosity
Posted by: gwenqi ()
Date: May 14, 2008 10:23PM

I would say that is Candida. I've had it for 14 years (my first symptom was Athlete's Foot). I'd suggest 100% raw (stay away from the pancakes at least for a little while). Go fruit free for a little while. Add more greens and green juices, and garlic.

These are a few suggestions. I've got lots, due to dealing with this for years. But, I have not gotten rid of my Candida yet. I think 100% raw will do it, but not by itself. I'll have to steer clear of certain fruits etc. for a while. Check my post on the issue.

How long have you been 95% raw?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables