Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Andressohns Update from Dr. Flora...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 27, 2008 03:30PM

-- "drflora3rd@netzero.com" <drflora3rd@netzero.com> wrote:

I'm having trouble getting into the forum. I need to let people know what has been happening to the Andressohns the last few days of the trial. Will you help me?

The Coroner and the Medical Examiner working with the County have made no attempt to 1. get a complete list of the foods that the baby was given and 2. have the ingredients analyzed for nutritional content, yet the 2 aforementioned people made judgments on heresay that the baby was malnourished. A nutritionist gave testimony that the diet was adequate. A close friend testified that the baby didn't look at all like the pictures earlier in the week.

The presence of t-cells in the spleen has led them to believe that the baby had a thymus and therefore could not have had the DiGeorge syndrome even after a geneticist stated she was born with a birth defect. It is my understanding, and I may have been misled, that the t-cells originate in the spleen (like gall stones originate in the liver) not the thymus and the presence doesn't prove one way or the other that the baby had a thymus.

The woman who did the autopsy had done so on 2 other DiGeorge babies in the past. She said that the baby did not have DiGeorge. The famous geneticist said "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...She had Di-George"

I wish they had testified so that the jury could have heard what loving well educated nutritionally parents they had. I gave a handout to the press showing the four Andressohn children glowing with health next to starving children in Africa with the caption You decide, were the Andressohn's children malnourished?" It is so obvious that they were healthy and happy before they were taken away. The jury never got to see the dozens of books that the parents read about nutrition.

The prosecutor attacked the expert witness geneticist and another doctor and was so loud and theatrical that it may have put off the parents from testifying. I was there to support them by bringing them monstera deliciosa, apples, dulse, wheat grass, flax microgreens and almonds. Please post this and let people know that it would be wonderful to add Joseph and Lamoy and their children to the list of those they pray for. Thank you.

Peace and love be with you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Andressohns Update from Dr. Flora...
Posted by: mykmyk ()
Date: May 28, 2008 03:47PM

Ohh I hope everything works outsmiling smiley Lamoy and Joe are good parent they are doing more for their kids then most people. Her kids are beautiful, healthy and vibrant. I will send some good vibes her way, they do not deserve how they are being treated. Also not to change the subject but what about all these parents that have obese kids with chronic health problems, you know where im going with that!!!

P.S. Visit Lamoy if you can she is at the Glaser Farms market every Saturday in Coconut Grove in Miami FL USA eat her food and show her some support

Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: May 28, 2008 06:07PM

For some reason I thought it was all resolved and that they were reunited with their children and able to move on with their lives. Are these new charges from the same incident or is someone trying to drag on the original charges to infinity?

Wishing you vibrant health

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: May 28, 2008 11:17PM

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: May 29, 2008 03:32AM

We had a long thread five years ago when the Andressohns were trying to put together their defense with the help of friends like Dr. Flora. It was unfortunate that the site crashed at the time and all the info was lost. My posts were under my former sig "Tulk".

The existence of a congenital defect [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] that may have caused Woyah to become sick seems more than likely in my opinion. Her thymus was missing and and her "ductus arteriosis is closed but probe patent" [www.courttv.com] . In other words, a heart valve that is normally tightly closed at or shortly after birth had failed to do so at six months of age (as I recall from researching it at the time).

My prayers are with you..

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 29, 2008 03:39AM

So Sad.

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: May 29, 2008 12:39PM

Yes, it was a very sad time.. and apparently has left them with ongoing legal issues.

Here is a link to the congenital heart defect known as PDA:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables