Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HELP i cant take another antibiotic
Posted by: byHIShands ()
Date: June 02, 2008 07:43PM

I am going to fast for a couple of days...
i recently went to the doctor for a rash on my face he told me i had infintigo. i took the antibiotics and had an allergic reaction to them. I went to another doctor for a second oppinion and she told me i just had acne....she percribed me an antibiotic.
I am not going to take the antibiotic..
i can not put another pill in my body. Its making me feel crazy.
i am going to get 2 colonics and go to the beaqch and do a lot of yoga.
i believe the human body has the ability to heal it self. I believe with the lord by my side i can get through this without another drug.
i also want to do a fast or a cleanse of some sort.
does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Anything will help right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP i cant take another antibiotic
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: June 02, 2008 08:10PM

fasting is a great tool. It is useful for healing because our body will attack the affected areas first. If you google search fasting or water fasting you will find so much information. When I fast I usually break it down in three's, for example the first three days are hard because you are emptying what is inside you and you will experiance hunger, I useually drink lemon water on those days in order to cleanse. I have found that we should drink small amounts of water and allow yourself to go for long periods without water this is called dry fasting. It is important to listen to your body though and give it water when it is asking. There will be times you will need rest so be prepared for that. Sometimes when I fast I feel very energetic. There were times I would become very cranky as well. I think it is helpful to think aabout what you want to heal, be it meditate or pray but I think it helps. I have found from experiance that people don't understand fasting and become allarmed by it so I don't like talking to others outside my family so I don't get those wierd looks and bad feelings from outsiders. I have learned much from fasting, it is a great tool. It gives you much power and brings healing.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: June 02, 2008 08:41PM

pampam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have learned much from fasting, it is a great
> tool. It gives you much power and brings healing.
Great Prophetic message, pampam. I
especially like the Power part.....WY

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 02, 2008 11:02PM

Last time I took an antibiotic, I found probiotics very helpful. My intestinal flora was decimated--everything I ate was going right through me, so I had very tangible results. You can either get a supplement at a store, or eat fermented foods (pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi... provided they are ACTUALLY fermented and not made with vinegar).

Of course, what ULTIMATELY made me better was discovering probiotics + raw food--so just keep giving yourself the best!

I have to second that water fasting is very powerful, but be prepared to rest if that's the course you take. Juice fasting is still extremely cleansing, and gives you a little more energy if you have to work.

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: June 02, 2008 11:41PM

Yeah, if you do take a course of antibiotics you will have just about everything go straight through and it takes about two weeks to get your good population of colon bacteria back to normal.

BiHiShands you might not be allergic to all of them. They are not all that horrible. Some I can't keep down no matter what, others don't bother me at all. Some need to be taken with food, others an empty stomach.

The second doctor can give you a topical if you don't want the oral. Or you can ask her for a tretinoin gel which might also work.

Posted by: Grayzie ()
Date: June 04, 2008 02:55AM

Keep eating pure raw foods. Keep drinking the best water you can find. Do you have tension? Tell yourself over and over "I relax" "I let go". Yoga sounds like a good idea.
All the best

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables