Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Breakthrough
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: June 11, 2008 03:19AM

Last June I started eating raw foods I stayed raw till the holidays and faultered. I seem to be an all or nothing person so when I took that fatel bite I truely fell. I slowly gained back lots of the weight I lost and also the aches and pains and brain fog from eating the diet I had eaten for the fifty years of my life. Every morning I woke pledging to have a raw day but would cave at the slightest smell of cooked foods ( I still have to prepare foods for my family) I knew the diferance my body felt being raw yet somehow I just could not take that step to start it up again. I just wonder what it was that gave me the resolve last June to change a huge habit and why I couldnt take that step this time. Even though I felt my health I gained from eating raw going away I still ate the cooked foods. I was in self destruct moad and I had no strength or will to pick myself up to take care of myself. For some reason I have taken the steps toward the positive and start eating raw and for some reason I feel stronger in my resolve. In a way I feel as if I have had a breakthrough in this eating thing. I am grateful for this board and all the lovely raw foodies here who share their lives. I just want to thank you all for shareing a bit of yourselves here as it is so helpful for us beginers. We all are powerful beings and can accomplish much when we set our minds to it but it makes it all a bit easier with a wonderful group of positive raw foodies like you all smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breakthrough
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: June 11, 2008 03:52AM

Congratulations!!!!

Glad to hear you're committing to doing something awesome for yourself. We're always here for the support... =)

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 11, 2008 07:05AM

You are certainly welcome! We are all a light....and alight....as the love for ourselves is daily evident in what we do....and how we shake hands with the now.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: June 11, 2008 12:33PM

pampam, HUGE HUGS to you! Personally, I think it's impossible to be on the raw food path and then fall off it forever. Our bodies wake up on the raw and they don't let us forget. I think that's why so many people feel even sicker when they start eating cooked foods again--their bodies are rebelling and making sure the mind is hearing their message! ;-)

Congratulations on having a stronger resolve to eat healthier! I hope you'll keep us posted on how your raw journey is progressing.

I'm sending lots of love to you,

Wendi
XOXOXO

Posted by: Grayzie ()
Date: June 12, 2008 01:31AM

all the best to you!

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: June 12, 2008 07:26PM

I am on day four and feel strong in my resolve. I have been eating tons of watermellen and am feeling wonderful. I still feel loopy in the head and am hopeing that will clear up soon. One other thing though, is I have to go pee so oftain, I can't go to far from the toilet. Any how I love it so far and I really don't want to ever ever stray away from this feeling again. No pizza will lure me away. haha

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:15AM

pampam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am on day four and feel strong in my resolve. I
> have been eating tons of watermellen and am
> feeling wonderful. I still feel loopy in Any how I love
> it so far and I really don't want to ever ever
> stray away from this feeling again. No pizza will
> lure me away. haha
you`re funny pam. i remember you from last summer. i hear ya on the feelings of not wanting to stray. i feel so connected when i`m eating right...it`s as if everything falls into the right places all by themselves LOL. congrats to you
patty

Date: June 13, 2008 01:12AM

You're so much like me! I'm an all-or-nothing person too, who has had more setbacks than I can count. I'm rooting for you, and am inspired by your story. Continued blessings and bounties to you!

Raw again since April 29, 2008.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables