Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Is it the natural hygienist or Naturopathy that started the raw food and natural living movement?
Posted by: cherimoya ()
Date: June 15, 2006 03:34AM

I am just wondering some of your opinions on this I know the modern day raw food movement took off with Viktoras Kulvinakas book Survival in the 21 first century.

I read many books years ago by Edmond Szekely and he had a place in the 50s in Mexico that was mainly raw food but he himself was not.

Another one is Arnold Ehret and many others that came from Germany or came to the states at the turn of the century like Kneipp and Adolf Just,Kuhne,Benedict Lust and many more ther main theme was Sunshine,Clean Air and nature cure and they were firm believers in nudity and plenty of Sun.

Love Peace and Happiness,
Cherimoya

Re: Is it the natural hygienist or Naturopathy that started the raw food and natural living movement?
Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 15, 2006 03:48AM

Interesting question. Personally, I believe in collective consciousness. And monkeys (nature).

I wonder also about the difficulty of tracing who really started that, considering that not all might have been recorded. Some historical notes are available at [www.satyamag.com].

Gosia.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Re: Is it the natural hygienist or Naturopathy that started the raw food and natural living movement?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 15, 2006 04:20AM

My experience:

-In my case, it arose from a sort of natural progression of desiring to research what would be the best food - and how to incorporate it. So at least in my case, there was no person or movement that started it.

-David Mason

Date: June 15, 2006 04:46AM

Gosia

Thanks for that link that must be the latest edition i haven't read from that site in a couple of months.

The article on freeganism is good I will check out the others.

Cherimoya

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 15, 2006 06:15AM

Oops, the link does not work, forgot an "l". Here it is again:[www.satyamag.com]

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: June 15, 2006 07:56AM

That last link was excellent great reading some things and people I did not know were listed very interesting.

Also still reading from the first one that was bad either.

Thank you Gosia

Cherimoya

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables