Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

One Lucky Duck Store
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 15, 2006 07:50PM

Hello everyone,

I don't intend for this to be spam but I thought I would let everyone know a little about this wonderful Raw Food website and restaurant based in NYC.

For those of you who haven't heard of One Lucky Duck, the url is [OneLuckyDuck.com] . We offer an assortment of Raw products from our own custom snacks (macaroons, and Crackers) to Raw Honey and t-shirts. Our restaurant, Pure Food and Wine ( [purefoodandwine.com] ) is the premiere raw food restaurant in New York (if not the world).

Again, I don't intend for this to be spam, but I know that a lot of people on this forum are looking for an awesome source for Raw goods, this is most certainly it.

Please let us know what you think, I would love to hear feedback and I will make sure to answer any questions if you have them.

thanks!

-the duck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: One Lucky Duck Store
Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: June 15, 2006 07:53PM

Hi Duckman,

We go to the pure store all the time (and to the restaurant whenever we can). One lucky duck has some great stuff too, but seeing as we go to the store, we tend not to purchase on there. We love Sarma.

Cheers,

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 15, 2006 10:57PM

Thank you for sharing! Do you ship out of state?

Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: June 18, 2006 05:05PM

remember everyone.. that this website sells stuff too.. mainly to stay in business and to continue to offer this forum... Perhaps -the duck, it might be ethical to throw some donation in the direction of this site's owner. Especially since this site, from what I understand, is non-profit. Keep it real man.

With that said, I've ordered from the site and eaten at the restaurant, met sarma, frequented the juice bar and such.. good stuff!!!

luna-sky-1 since I'm in Pennsylvania and they are in Manhattan and I ordered stuff while in PA and recieved it... I would say yes they ship out of state! smiling smiley

Date: June 20, 2006 08:02PM

To answer your question Luna_Sky_1 We totally ship out of state. We can, in some cases, ship internationally as well.

morrissony66, I think I see your point. We may be interested in some advertising opportunities on the site. Who do I talk to about getting a banner ad?

thanks everyone,

-duck man

Posted by: maureen1969 ()
Date: June 21, 2006 01:42AM

Wicked cool!

I'm so happy you posted. My dh works in nyc on 16th street and I told him about the take away. He said he will check it out and grab something for the train. So healthy for him! I'm excited! Looks good!

Posted by: nik ()
Date: June 21, 2006 06:45AM

That's funny morrison. He sells stuff but it's also non-profit? : )
He sells different stuff then them, but yeah it's a good place to have an ad, very well targeted in a very small niche.

I LOVE PURE FOOD AND WINE! Not the prices, of course, and not that they are on the other side of the coast. At least they are worth their prices though. Thanks so much for having this restaurant and take-out/store. If only every vegan business / store / restaurant out there did it all as stylish, hip, contemporary and high quality, vegan would be the hottest thing everywhere! Something everyone wanted to be part of and do, rather then viewed as some tastless, blah hippie thing.

Date: June 21, 2006 07:18AM

My girlfriend Jamie used to work at Pure Food and Wine as a hostess. smiling smiley

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: June 22, 2006 04:52PM

Thank you for posting this. I can't wait to order some snacks. And I love reading Sarma's blogging.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 23, 2006 11:48AM

wow duck man

that is way purefect!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables