Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW kitchen picture. winner gets a free K tec Total 3HP blender
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 16, 2006 04:45AM

I want to see everyones kitchen. I will give a free k tec total blender to the person's kitchen that I like the best. I will put the winning pictures on RawfoodAdvantage.com.
I am serious about giving away a the blender. I wouldn't jeapordize my good reputation and not ship the blender.. I have been selling equipment since 2003 full time and I want to post a nice kitchen picture on my site.

I might have a page for the rest of the kitchens and the best one goes on the home page.. the rest who I put on the site will get my cost on any 3 items

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RAW kitchen picture. winner gets a free K tec Total 3HP blender
Date: June 16, 2006 05:18AM

Come on over and check out my kitchen Mark. I have an extra mattress you can sleep over, my living room is pretty nice too. We even have a fireplace. I don't want the blender, maybe some free tix though. winking smiley

Your pal,
Narz

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: June 16, 2006 05:01PM

Hi gonnabe100%raw,

that's a great idea for promoting raw veganism, blending and your website. I like it, it's very positive and encouraging. Well done, and keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Ian.

Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: June 16, 2006 07:36PM

Spicy! Will take photos this weekend -- we could use a blender for our weekend house.

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Date: June 19, 2006 04:33AM

I havent seen any pictures yet. is anyone reading this post?
anyway. email the pictures to the email on rawfoodadvantage.com
(note that I am not searching for business although I like people to be aware of my site. I truthfully don't need business as people on here think i am spamming or advertising to make money..
Those who think that have no idea who I am or what my financial condition is. If you go to my site you can clearly see that I am picky about who I sell to.

Dont ever assume anything about a website unless you know or have talked to them!!!!

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 19, 2006 05:16AM

I wonder, what IS a raw kitchen? In my kitchen, there is no stove, but you will see lots of fruit around, in baskets, on the bench tops, on the table, under the table. The only appliance that we use on regular basis is a blender, we use it for making smoothies. Otherwise, it is just a messy display of fruit. We are a busy family. It is perhaps not a kitchen in a conventional sense. We kept the fridge though, it's good for storing coconuts and greens.

For example:

(all photos from [www.rawgosia.com])

Cheers,
Gosia.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2006 05:17AM by rawgosia.

Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: June 19, 2006 07:01PM

Ideally a raw kitchen might look like a bunch of trees!!! ;~)

Looking forward to seeing the inspiring pictures

:~) Adrienne

Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: June 19, 2006 07:12PM

WOW Rawgosia -- those are amazing pictures. Except for a grocery store, I don't believe I have ever seen that much fruit in one place -- I am jealous! We are always running out of stuff -- it looks like this is a problem you don't have. I forgot to take pictures this weekend -- I will have to remember this coming one...

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 19, 2006 10:40PM

blissmummy, I totally agree. In fact, we are slowly moving our kitchen to our backyard. So far, we planted some grapes, next come persimmon trees and orange trees.

cfd7f, when I shop, I keep loading food as other people keep passing by. For example, I load four big bags of mandarines, while the passers by load at most half. We eat a lot. smiling smiley

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables