Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Video re: fruitarian diet from Hippocrates Center WPB FL
Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: July 15, 2008 11:41PM

I always like to see some sensible scientific news that bring some light in the area of health. I haven't seen any rigorous science in the mentioned video howver. If fruitarianism was indeed dangerous, I would like to know (cause I would not want to make myself sick by eating all that fruit that I eat), and I would like to see some solid evidence. The video is dissapointing though, and seems like a pre-designed construct on a (long-term?) mission to discredit high-fruit diet, by people who have little to do with science. The worst of all, looking at them, I get this strong feeling that these people have not really experienced what true health is, so how can I trust their opinionated views on health. For example, I wonder, how many deficiencies the testing doctor suffers from? If he thinks he's healthy, then what is he doing there talking about health???

Why is it that all those high-fruit eating poeple look so good???

What are the titles of published (in international peer-reviewed journals) articles that show a connection with high-fruit diets and cancer??? Do they even exist, or is this just a made-up claim, like possibly many others in the video???

Information, yes please! Opinion-derived claims, rather not.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2008 11:43PM by rawgosia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables