Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

looking for effective nature way of doing live and kidney healing
Posted by: Rainbow ()
Date: June 17, 2006 09:19PM

Are there any way to do liver and kidney healing?
I am scare of liver flush for it brings me a lot pain on kidney I wish to find some nature herb to tune these two organs to the optima state. I am feeling congestion and pressure on my liver if i eat solid food. But i cannot always drink juice. By juice diet, i did improve a great deal but still not fully done. I wish to add some nature herb to speed up the cleaning and healing.
Any exprience related to this is very much appreciated.

With blessing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: looking for effective nature way of doing live and kidney healing
Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: June 18, 2006 01:32AM

Rainbow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am feeling congestion and pressure on my liver if i
> eat solid food.

Hey Rainbow,

I can't offer you a complete answer but and have more of a question.

I often wonder if I need a bit of a liver cleanse, can you give any more detail to the symptoms you cited above? I usually feel some pain near my chest after eating certain fats. Is this a problem for you?

For me, pain is reduced if I'm "regular." If this does not happen on it's own, especially since I am trying out new foods and ways of eating, then I drink a tea made with Senna leaves. It always helps me, anyways.

I am interested to know more about the symptoms that you experience, I think that I can identify.

much luck

ch

Re: looking for effective nature way of doing live and kidney healing
Posted by: Rainbow ()
Date: June 18, 2006 07:18AM

Hi GyroGirl,

--usually feel some pain near my chest after eating certain fats. Is this a ---problem for you? Yes, that is my problem.

I did quite while of juice diet and I experienced a hug cleaning on liver. Now I am really much much better than before! because my vision is improved a lot..(thanks to the carrot juice) and I am no longer car-sick (I started vomitting on the car after 40 mintes if i did not take the pill). My skin becomes soft and moisture and I am able to sweat. All these is showing the improvement of liver. I know my health is reversing.

But the liver is not fully finished, as I still feel congestion and hard to breathe sometimes. I am surly know I need the final cleaning for the liver.But I would like to speed up the healing with nature herb and also eat some complete food to build up.

I will try to eat smoothie for a month. In the smoothie I can introduce sprout and see vegs and have more balance diet than just juice.

i wish you get well..if liver reverses, all the rest of organs can tune faster..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables