Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I think I screwed up!
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 20, 2006 05:47AM

I'm 3 days into master cleanse. I ate some solid foods, now I don't feel so well. My stomach feels like I ate a brick! I'll definately know better next time!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I think I screwed up!
Posted by: Ally ()
Date: June 20, 2006 07:04AM

Luna,

It's OK. You're doing great! Learn what you can, modify what you will, and keep on keeping on smiling smiley

Love, Ally

Posted by: gadjoemi ()
Date: June 20, 2006 08:25AM

last time I tried 10 day MC, on the fifth day, I was tired of drinking so I made sort of a lemonade jelly (out of this special seaweed, not of the gelatin) and I felt so sick for a few hours too! So I got right back on the liquid then soon after it was fine.

Good luck with your MC next time! I will try again in July when my period starts.

Best regards
Emi

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: June 20, 2006 09:56AM

Ah, yes we've all been through it. Fasting is definately all about trial and error. Temptation is a sneaky little devil isn't he? heh heh....

You'll be fine in a day or two back on the MC. Good Luck!!! We're all here to support you smiling smiley

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 20, 2006 03:54PM

I feel fine this morning, but last night sucked! ! I ate and about 15 minutes later, my stomach was killin' me! LIve and learn! UGHH!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables