Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

MACFLY!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 24, 2006 02:46AM

thank you so much for your awsome post about the pineapple, that was most helpful and very kind of you to search your own archives of saved goodies.

kelp and water pineapple sitting on the sunny table and waiting to be juiced and chugalugged!!
i've been giving little mega shots of e3live in juice lately and bought the pineapple for that purpose but now i wonder if we should just have it alone. what do you think, would it boost the awsome powers or the piney fruit or just put too much into the mix?

perhaps i should experiment with them both and see.

thanks again macfly, you da shizzle!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MACFLY!!!
Posted by: macfly ()
Date: June 24, 2006 02:55AM

coco you are most welcome!

i think you should experiment with both and see. i like things pretty simple, so i'd personally just go with the pineapple -- but if you're curious i think you should experiment with both.

let me know how it turns out; i've never actually tried to ripen a pineapple that way. your post reminded me that i had those instructions saved, so i will have to try it soon!

also fyi, i've read that pineapples in the grocery store that are further along in the ripening process (they're all picked to some degree unripe) have a sweeter fragrance and are a little more "squeezeable" than the REALLY unripe ones.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:24AM

know what, the pineapple is more yellow and fragrant now after only one day so i must be on the right track. it does smell heavenly... can't wait to juice it and them sweat out oily junk (eww!).
that dr flora, she's got a sense of humour anyhow..

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: June 24, 2006 05:17AM

MARTY GET THE TELESCOPE!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables