Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

interest
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 25, 2006 12:19AM

hey everyone! i am about to go on 21 day water fast starting this monday. (june26) so if you REALLy are interested in joining me then please reply on this or email me. thanks. hope to hear from you.

emilie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: interest
Date: June 25, 2006 01:44AM

I probably won't join you this time around but you have my support. smiling smiley

Posted by: teloking57 ()
Date: June 25, 2006 01:52AM

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've been wanting to do a fast for a while now.
This sounds tempting!!!
I haven't had any incentives to follow through on a fast lately, but this may be just what I need!!!!

I can't promise the whole 21 days, but I'll sure start out with you!! smiling smiley

Have you done any water fasts before?
Have you done any 21 day fasts?

Wheatgrass, it does a body good!!!

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 25, 2006 01:05PM

I hope you've worked up to it. The body must go through many 3 day and week fasts before one should try a 21 day fast. Also, you may want to be in contact with someone that monitors fasts so that they can tell you when you are expelling too much poison from your system and can advise you when to stop.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: June 26, 2006 02:15AM

actually, after reading the thread about the master cleanse, I think I may like to do that instead of a fast.
although as I type, my friend is advising against it.
especially because of my past problems with citrus.

hmmmmmmm, now I am torn.
again, emilie have you done any before?

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 26, 2006 03:04AM

what problems did you have with citris?

Date: June 26, 2006 05:09PM

Everytime I ate or drank citrus, my sciatica along my leg would scream with pain and my back would spasm.
My mother said that as a child she could never give me orange juice, I would have a bad reaction to it, she always had to give me apple juice.

But I was wondering, because of people who say that after going raw their old ailments disappear, I thought maybe I would give citrus another try, maybe I won't have a reaction any more. Although a big part of me is leary of trying it. hahahahhahha

Date: June 26, 2006 07:55PM

hey everyone-good day! sorry, telo, i forgot to answer your question! err...haha.
anyway, yes i have fasted several times before, sometimes juice, but mainly water. my longest fast was for fifteen/sixteen days and it was such a beautiful experience! anyway, today has been really great. before i posted the first time i was also contemplating the master cleanse. (i even bought the ingredients) but i decided to do this water fast because the syrup and cayenne will store and i can use the lemons in the water. yum!!! i am going to start the master cleanse for ten/fifteen days on august first. so, if anyone wants to join me in that i would be much abliged. and still, if anyone really wants to commit to a water fast with me that would be great! so on this note- i'm sure most of the people on this board have done some type of fast so if you want to share your experiences i think we would all love to hear about it. i just love reading about those experiences and how they affect the people.
okay, well keep me in your thoughts to keep me strong through this process. thank you all so much for being so amazing.

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 26, 2006 09:09PM

I just came off af a 7 day master cleanse. There is only 2TBSp of lemon juice in the mix with 10 ounces of water. I would think with the syrup and pepper, also, the citris would be diluted enough that you shouldn't have a problem. I mean a whole cup of orange juice would have quite a bit more citris than this mixture. It was designed for ulcers, so you should be fine, I would think....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables