Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Dr Natura
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: July 07, 2006 01:52PM

OMG,

This morning I decided to use a poker after eliminating this morning. I saw this weird, case like pod floating and put on rubber gloves. I noticed there were hundreds of these black, podlike things, in my waste. Well, low and behold, they were eggs. Not just one, but hundreds of them. All I could say was omg and they were big too! I know the bulk of this is Dr. Natura but I have recently started using Oil of Oregano too and this not only kills viruses, colds, flu, bird flu, etc. but also expels parasites. Maybe the combination of the two forced all of these eggs to expel themselves from my body or perhaps it's just taken a month to get a bit of the icky stuff out first so that the eggs could be expelled. Either way, Dr. Natura rocks! I highly recommend it.

[www.drnatura.com]

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr Natura
Posted by: ShineON ()
Date: July 07, 2006 10:57PM

I just started a series of colonics, do you think it would be beneficial to use the products of dr natura after the colonics? Or would the colonics have cleaned the majority of the problems out?

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: July 08, 2006 01:36AM

Wow, that is disgusting. Glad it's out of you!!! winking smiley

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: July 08, 2006 02:24AM

yuck!

how do you know they were eggs? just the look?

I'm on day seven and found these weird spider like things coming out, they're completely white and kind of wrapped around what comes out, nothing larger than an inch, usually much smaller. It's just freaky because there's a definite center and what looks like little leggys!

please keep sharing yuor experiences!

Date: July 08, 2006 08:02PM

gyro,

It was definately the look and shape. Funny thing is that they were black while my stool was brown. I guess they were imbedded deep in the mucoid plaque. Again, I'm not sure if it's all Dr. Natura or the combination of Dr. Natura and the Oil of Oregano I've been taking. Funny thing is that I stopped taking Oil of Oregano for a day and didn't see the eggs again. So, today I started taking oil of oregano again to see if anymore black eggs came out. Also, I had some spidery things coming out of me too. I checked the testimonials page and found lots of people commenting on these spidery things but none commenting on the eggs. Also, I have a microscope and put one of them on a slide. They're definately eggs. I tell you though, when I saw that there were hundreds it made me feel ill just thinking that all of those things were in my body. They say that a single parasite can lay hundreds of eggs.

Shine, you can take Dr. Natura while you're doing colonics. It will enhance what comes out because a professional colonics can't get everything. It's better to eventually invest in your own colema board or enema can. I say can because I purchased a stainless steel can from the optimal health network [www.optimalhealthnetwork.com] and got the coffee enema from them and the neem powder from <healthandyoga.com> so that I can vary the enemas that I give myself.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: July 10, 2006 05:18PM

bump

Marcos

Date: July 11, 2006 06:06PM

What does oil of oregano do and what's the dosage?

Jen Rose

Date: July 11, 2006 06:47PM

Hi Jen,

This was taken from the page where I buy my wildcrafted oil of oregano.

Numerous university studies (Georgetown, Cornell, Tennessee, etc.) and independent research have shown Oregano Oil to be a potent antimicrobial. The ever growing body of evidence is showing Oregano Oil to be useful as an antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal agent rivaling even pharmaceutical antibiotics such as streptomycin, penicillin, vacnomycin, nystatin, and amphotericin in it's ability to eliminate microbes. Remarkably it accomplishes this without promoting the development of drug resistant strains and other problems often attributed to the use of standard antibiotics. In addition to this already impressive list of abilities Oregano Oil is also a powerful parasitic expellant, is valuable as a food preservative, and has been used to decontaminate foods from potentially harmful pathogen's. Carvacrol has been identified as the chief constituent behind Oregano Oil's extraordinary properties and is thought to work synergistically with the other components found in Wild Mediterranean Oregano Oil. These findings have been published in various scientific journals and presented at prestigious scientific functions.

Oil of Oregano is used as a natural nutritional supplement for the management of acne, allergies, arthritis, asthma, athlete's foot, candida, constipation, croup, digestive disturbances, insect bites, bronchitis, canker sores, colds, flu, earaches, fatigue, gum disease, headaches, menstrual irregularities, muscle pain, parasites, pneumonia, psoriasis, toenail fungus, toothache, seborrhea, staph & strep infection, strep (sore) throat, ringworm, rosacea, sinusitis, and warts.

From my own experience, it's ability to kill viruses of any kind is unparalled. The standard dosage is four drops 2x's a day administered sublingually and then swished with water and swallowed a few seconds later. It is recommended that you start with a dosage of 10 followed by 2x's a day after that. This would be 10 sessions where you administer 4 drops. Again, this is only done on the first day. Some sickly person I came into contact with recently - spread his germs to me. I bumped my dosage up to 5x's a day and by the second day my sore throat and any symptoms of a virus were gone. I also believe that oil of oregano may have aided the paranil in expelling parasites from my body.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: meinleben ()
Date: July 11, 2006 08:04PM

marco
where do you buy your wildcrafted oil of oregano??

also, i am into colon cleansing....have the flow master from otimal health network...which i like....

i also passed some serious stuff on the last cleanse i was on....have you heard of vit-ra-tox...truly the best cleanse i have done...best results....

do you have the colema board??? do you like it??? coloncis are pricey....and sometimes i don't feel like doing the whole flow master enema deal....

have never done a coffee enema...do you buy the coffee grounds from ohn...or just use regular coffee...Thanks my vegan friend....

Date: July 12, 2006 12:30AM

Hey Meinleben,

I buy my Oil of Oregano from [www.bio-alternatives.net]. They are running a sale right now so you can buy 3 and get the 4th for free. Also, they ship really fast and send everything out priority mail so you will have it in 3 days or less if you live in the U.S.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 13, 2006 01:24AM

Thanks Marcos!

Jen Rose

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: July 14, 2006 12:42AM

is oil of oregano safe for animals in smaller doses?

"quiet girls never made the history books"

Date: July 14, 2006 12:49AM

luna,

Good question. What kind of animal are we talking about? Is it a dog or a cat?

Marcos

Date: July 14, 2006 05:12PM

I have both.
about 5-15 pounds each.

Date: July 14, 2006 11:44PM

Yes, oil of oregano can be given to dogs and cats in small doses. Do a search on the web for is oil of oregano safe for animals. You will have to week through a few sites but, based on what I've read, it's comletely safe administered in small doses and for short periods of time. It will expel worms and clean their system out.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 15, 2006 02:26AM

Is there anything one can do home to cleanse without buying Dr Natura?

Date: July 15, 2006 11:33AM

djatchi,

I would think the closest thing to cleaning out the gunk would the The Master Cleanse by Stanley Burroughs. The whole book is available online in adobe pdf. Do a search for the master cleanse.pdf and you will find a downloadable link. You will need to have adobe reader installed so, if you don't have it, go to [www.adobe.com] and get the free reader.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 15, 2006 11:52AM

Hey Folks,

Now I'm truly convince of the power of Oil of Oregano. The last five days of the cleanse for the first 30 days you're supposed to discontinue using the Paranil and the Kleri Tea. I did, but I continued to use the Oil of Oregano. Whatdya know? More black eggs came out. Funny, but my stool, although very gelly like, contained about 50 or more and a lot of them were floating on the water. Anyway, I'm happy to be using Dr. Natura and Oil of Oregano. I can't say enough great things about both. After the cleanse I will continue to use Oil of Oregano on a regular basis. This stuff is potent and kills all the nasties living in your body including viruses, flu, colds, etc.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 15, 2006 04:49PM

I wonder what affect it would have on controlling fleas on pets, then. I'd bet it'd work fairly well. what do you think, Rawmark?

Date: July 15, 2006 09:18PM

Luna,

I just learned on holisticat.com [www.holisticat.com] that oil of oregano is not considered safe for cats when applied topically. I know it's ok for dogs in small doses to digest as is neem oil. Both are powerful for ridding dogs of fleas and ticks. I will keep searching for more info and post as soon as I find something that will be more specific.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 15, 2006 09:34PM

thank you! right now I'm using frankinscence and mhyr essencial oil in my dogs bath water. It works ok, but not as well as I'd like it to.... If the oil of oregano was eaten by the animal, it still may have an effect on fleas and ticks, though. If the blood doesn't taste good, they won't bite.(?)

Date: July 16, 2006 02:14PM

Luna,

Neem Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Oil of Oregano are the big three for dogs, from what I've read. Supposedly tea tree oil is quite toxic to cats and, ironically, is used in cat shampoos and flea and tick repellents. Although I've read that some cats do ok with it and some cats don't. They just can't take any of the three aforementioned oils internally or externally. However, dogs can, but it limited quantities. I suspect, as you say, that the oil would come out of the dog's skin and make they quite unappetizing to bugs.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 16, 2006 10:02PM

thank you mi' dear! I appreciate all of your help!

Blessings,
Luna Sky

Date: July 20, 2006 08:00PM

Ok Folks,

I figured it was time for me to post another update. I still continue to see those nasty black eggs in my stool but today I noticed a few brown, round eggs floating on the water. These were brown, unlike the others which are black. I would love to know what they are. If anyone has any idea please post.

Thanks,

Marcos

Date: July 20, 2006 11:24PM

Wow, Marcos that is amazing. I can't wait to try this method once I do Dr.Natura again! Thanks for posting.

Jen Rose

Date: July 21, 2006 12:25PM

Ok, don't want to gross you out but I identified three different kinds of eggs today. First, I saw the standard black eggs. Then I saw a few of the round, brown one's I just posted about. Finally, I saw these weird looking oval or egg shaped one's that were also brown. This just totally grosses me out. Even more so when I read how many eggs a typical parasite can lay at one time so this is just the tip of the iceburg. I think that's why the Dr. Natura program is supposed to be done for three months the first time. Anyway, I will keep posting my progress and hopefully it will motivate more raw people to realize that just because their raw doesn't mean their clean inside. Remember, I though I was pretty clean and a healthy eating vegan and that was for twenty years. Boy did I have a lot to learn.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 21, 2006 02:35PM

Somebody has to have the courage to break the eggs and see if they are really eggs or a condensation of the powder and ingredients in the Dr Natura that you are taken.
Are they really eggs?

Date: July 24, 2006 03:37AM

DJ,

Yes, they are really eggs. In fact, there are hundreds of testimonials on their website about black eggs coming out. I didn't see any about oval brown and round, flat eggs but I suspect if I search hard enough I can find them. Also, I collected a few, like 30 and put them in a plastic baggie. They are currently frozen and I plan on sending them to a lab to determine what kinds of eggs they are.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: July 24, 2006 05:32AM

Let us know the results of the lab tests

Date: July 28, 2006 05:13PM

Ok, today I noticed some round, chickpea shaped eggs that I had never seen before. I put on my rubber gloves and used a makeshift net to catch a few. The first one I squeezed between my fingers and a small green pod came out of it. This leads to believe that it is an unhatched egg. Many of the other one's were empty shells. This one, and the others all contained something within them. How cool is that to know that I'm getting all of these icky parasites out of my body.

Peace,

Marcos

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables