Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Master Cleanser - Help Me Out - Going to Do IT!
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 30, 2006 01:20AM

well, dear, pretty much everything they say to cut out, I don't eat anyway. I think if you really believe that's what you have contracted, it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Mastercleanser will most likely clear up any skin trouble you are having anyway. I've had eczema on my hands for years, but it's going away(finally)! I'll keep in touch with you in case you have any questions after you start the fast, though. I didn't have any trouble with it at all. I was full all the time and didn't mind the flavor of the mix. 400 calories is WAY too low for an adult. You need to eat if you're gonna heal.

Blessed Be,
Luna

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: June 30, 2006 01:56AM

Yes, well I did not know what to eat, but now I know I can eat nuts. This is what they are telling me I can eat.

Cashew nuts... Best to soak them for a few hours before eating them so they are easier to digest?

Veggie Juice is OK and is Fresh Vegetables

Distilled water, I drink

Green Apples, Berries, Avocados, Grapfruit, Lemon and Lime - Good for system

Pecans, walnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds and almonds are good

Apple cider vinegar is good (good to know for dressings)

So it seems as if the master cleanse would work because there are really no fruits in the cleanse, etc. As soon as I get the maple syrup, I am going to start it.

Date: June 30, 2006 02:01AM

Kale is also good, celery as well. Bell peppers, tomatoes, watercres, any type of squash.

Grapefruit is good for people with yeast infection / candida.

Date: June 30, 2006 02:55AM

fresh herbs, too, are fine. The list you have there could make a lot of tastey combinations, huh? If you are still confused about what to eat, go with mono meals for a few days. After you get the hang of things, it wont be so hard to figure out a daily menu. You'll do fine! you'll see!

Date: June 30, 2006 03:42PM

I want to make a salad and will add avocado, but it seems that that might be a little too much fat, but it does add to the calories which is what I need badly, so I will go for it. Nothing wrong with having some avacado on a salad, right? What else should I add to the salad?

Date: June 30, 2006 04:33PM

green pepper, basil, chopped cilantro, cucumber slices, tomato, chopped walnuts(about 1/8cup) the same amount of diced red onion

Date: June 30, 2006 06:00PM

I have to add lemon to it to give it flavor - is that okay or does it mess up the digestive system? I had spinach, lettuce, lemon and cucumber. Is adding Cashew's or Sunflower Seeds to the salad okay?

Date: June 30, 2006 06:09PM

that all sounds fine. one thing you could do, in a small cup, put basil, oregano,parsley flakes, crshed red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar, and 2TBSP olive oil, juice from 1 lemon, let it sit for a day or so and drizzle that over your salad.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables