Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Master Cleanser - Help Me Out - Going to Do IT!
Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: June 25, 2006 03:35PM

Tell me all I need to know. I feel that today is the day to get rid of the toxins in my body. Two to three days sound good for a cleanse? What shall I expect? Fatigue? Naseau? Hunger? And what exactly do I need to do for the master cleanse. What are the main ingredients to buy from the health food store. Distilled water is good, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2006 03:46PM by RawGuy2000.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master Cleanser - Help Me Out - Going to Do IT!
Date: June 25, 2006 03:45PM

Also, I could very well drink 3/4 of a gallon of a water per day. I have gallon jugs of Distilled Poland Spring. I heard not to use honey, but Grade B Maple Syrup. I will be getting a book today. As of now, I have not eaten at all, and have been drinking water. Will be getting organic lemons and limes today as well. Please post all the information that is needed for me to do this correctly. Thank you.

Date: June 25, 2006 04:08PM

And I could only find Pure Maple Syrup Grade A and not B. What is the difference? Would this be bad to use it? The lady told me it was just darker. Does it contain more sugar or something?

Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: June 25, 2006 04:21PM

congradulations on deciding to do the master cleanser! i just completed a 34 day cleanse and i feel fantastic! i didn't buy the book myself because there is soo much information online on the cleanse, i didn't feel it necessary, but i'm sure it's good to have. here is a link with some info to get you started.

[www.therawfoodsite.com]

you mentioned doing it 2-3 days, but it is recommended to do a minimum of 10 days in order to reap the benefits. you may experience some detox symptoms, especially during the first few days, but after that you will most likely feel amazingly great! i didn't feel hungry at all during my whole fast, and i felt full of energy with increased mental clarity. it's been 3 days since i stopped my cleanse, and i've been eating 100% and i'm still feeling fantastic!

good luck on your cleanse..
you'll be glad you did it!!

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 25, 2006 05:57PM

Don't forget to do the litre of sea salt water flush every morning, as well. If you can't find the syrup you want, black strap molasses can be substituted. Be careful with the cayanne pepper, a dash is good uless you like it a tad warmer. It has a kick if you use too much.LOLOL! I had an accident with my shaker one afternoon. I was adding the pepper to my glass when the top of the shaker came off. I got quite a bit more thatn I bargined for. LOLOL!

Date: June 25, 2006 06:44PM

Is Grade A syrup fine or must it be Grade B? Also, I would guess it's best to go with less food each day before doing the Master Cleanser? I'm going to not eat big raw foods...

Scott

Date: June 25, 2006 08:13PM

good idea. I think as long as the syrup isn't refined pancake crap, you'll be ok. Like I said though, I think. I ended up using molasses, but that was my preference. someone posted the link to the mastercleanser, but I can't remember where it is. I'll go search for it.

Date: June 25, 2006 08:16PM

oh! duh! Rawmarc posted it in "mastercleanse" a little farther down the row in this section. I was the one who had asked about it, so topic starter is me.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: June 25, 2006 10:49PM

Very detailed journal of the MC. She noted that on day three she was passing interesting things.

[www.yestheyrefake.net]

I just did the MC for a few days (ok, I had sandwiches at the end of day one) but I think a short fast is an excellent idea for you. You'll learn alot from it and probably come back and do a longer fast and be more prepared.

Things I learned:
I shouldn't take the tea until I am going to go to bed. It stirs up the colon and I feel like eating things to clear the stirred up stuff out, because eating will trigger a bm. - I got bored with the lemonade and made the tea at about 5pm.

I did the salt-water flush in the evening as well on one of the days because I had a HEADACHE and my mother always recommended an enema for headaches. Next time I do the cleanse I think I will do the salt-water flush in the morning and evening, probably before I take the tea.

At the end of day three I felt so toxic I decided to quit and eat something with garlic in it to help with the toxicity, (maybe I should have just eaten the garlic and waited to see if that helped). I'm actually glad I did this, I was getting miserable. Immediately I had a BM and felt a lot better.

Date: June 25, 2006 11:13PM

I found a board that tells all about it. Thank you all. I will start it within the next few days when I am ready. Hopefully by either tomorrow or Tuesday. Depends when I get the Grade B maple syrup. Also, can anyone tell me what each day entails... Let's say I have an 8 oz glass.... What ingredients do I put it and when? Salt and water in the morning right? But how much? And what about the lemonade? Mix with water? Not sure about all the lagistics.

Date: June 25, 2006 11:40PM

lemonaide recipe= 8-10 oz pure water(not tap) DRINK 6-12 GLASSES PER DAY!
2 Tbsp. syrup WHEN YOU FEEL HUNGRY
2 Tbsp. lemon juice(fresh squeezed) DRINK THE LEMONAIDE
dash of cayanne pepper

salted water recipe= 1 litre water
1/2 tsp sea salt DRINK IN THE MORNING

Date: June 25, 2006 11:45PM

I forgot to put the "smooth move" laxitive tea before bed at night. Most health food stores carry that.

Date: June 25, 2006 11:46PM

Thanks Luna... Few questions:

So for the syrup, lemonaide and pepper, I mix it all together at certain points, but only add the maple when I'm hungry?

And is Grade A the same as Grade B? What's the different. Could only find an organic Grade A...

And how long should this be apart from each other? Let's say I get up at 10 AM and have the 1 litre of water with salt. Do I have to wait for it to digest, or can I have it like 30 minutes after?

Date: June 25, 2006 11:54PM

As for the maple (that's the syrup) you'll mix that into every glass. If you happen to get hungry, mix up an extra glass. I never got hungry though. I don't know what the difference would be between grade A or B. I used molasses. After you down your water in the morning, you can drink the lemon mixture. It doesn't take more thatn half an hour or so for the salted water to flush through your system. Just be near a bathroon for an hour to an hour and a half after you've chugged it down. the first 2-3 days you may not notice too much, but after that, you'll see a LOAD of difference! (no pun intended!)

Posted by: mallow ()
Date: June 25, 2006 11:56PM

RawGuy:
The author of the Master Cleanse says NOT to use Grade A. He says that since it is more refined, it doesn't contain the minerals that your body needs to cleanse and function.
Try to use organic lemons too, as they have more vitamins and minerals. I know that they're a bit more expensive, but I've noticed that they are a lot juicier, and you actually end up getting a better buy.
Try Googling that master cleanse. There are some journals etc. that may be helpful.
peace & blessings,
mallow

Date: June 26, 2006 04:42AM

Here are 2 websites on the Master Cleanse:

Long version - more complete:
[www.geocities.com]

This one has a bulletin board:
[www.curezone.com]

<>< Helen of Tennessee
[www.shazzie.com]

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 28, 2006 12:19AM

Friend,

Here's the whole manual in .pdf format. All you need is adobe reader to read and print it out. I recommend you only look at Organic Maple Syrup. The Organic Association has strict regulations regarding what can be used in the manufacturing of maple syrup. Formaldehyde is not permitted in Organic Maple Syrup. It's a hit or miss with non-organic brands.

[www.supernatural.com]

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: June 28, 2006 12:41AM

Mark, I ordered Organic Grade B Maple Syrup. Do you think this fast is better than a green juice clense to get rix of toxins and disease?

Posted by: monson ()
Date: June 28, 2006 06:24PM

i see that it is recommended to do the master clease for a minimum of 10 days. has anyone done it for less?

i'm considering doing it, but i'm worried about losing weight with not eating for 10 days or more. how much weight have people lost on it?

Date: June 28, 2006 06:35PM

I did it for 7 days. I dropped about 11 pounds. concidering you gain aout half of what you loose back when you start eating again, it's not too bad of a drop.

Date: June 29, 2006 12:12AM

Rawguy,

Yes, I do. It's a very easy cleanse to do. The first two days will be the hardest and you will find yourself drinking more of the lemonade on these two to three days than any other day. You do want to drink a good bit of water too and make sure you have a good quality salt like celtic sea salt or himalyan sea salt for the swf that is performed every morning.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: monson ()
Date: June 29, 2006 03:52PM

luna_sky_1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did it for 7 days. I dropped about 11 pounds.
> concidering you gain aout half of what you loose
> back when you start eating again, it's not too bad
> of a drop.

thanks for the info.
i guess that's not too bad.

Date: June 29, 2006 05:14PM

sure! ! No problem! !

Date: June 29, 2006 05:55PM

Lillian,

Wow, that woman that you provided the link for really struggled with the MC but I admire her for sticking with it. Still, I can only wonder what kind of junk she had in her with all of those pains. The first time I did the MC I felt so good that I extended it to 15 days. I made sure to drink the lemonade through the day and the smooth move tea at night. That's it. I did the swf religously every morning and had no heavy cramping or pains. I think she experienced pains because she didn't follow the directions as instructed.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: June 29, 2006 08:17PM

Can someone please post the master cleanse or give me the link to where I can read fully about it. I cannot find a book anywhere. They are all sold out and I do not have a credit card to order any. Thanks.

Date: June 29, 2006 08:42PM

if you go to master cleanser.com you'll find it.email me at dawnschare@machlink.com I'll search through my files and send it to ya' ! !

Date: June 29, 2006 09:39PM

I had already posted it above. Here it is again for you. It's a pdf document so you will need adobe reader.

[http://www.supernatural.com]

Marcos

Date: June 29, 2006 10:24PM

Awesome, please send me the files and I'll be on my way to master cleansing, luna! RawGuy2006@yahoo.com

Date: June 29, 2006 11:54PM

did you get the file? I sent it to ya'.

Date: June 30, 2006 12:25AM

Thanks, yes I did. I also found this page about people who have candida, and the type of diet they can take to cleanse their body, or I guess eat better and not eat foods that will give them a yeast infection. Regardless, the master cleanse will be done.

[www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com]

What are your views on the link I just posted? I had a total of 400 calories today. Not good. Now I know I can eat nuts, and other foods that I was afraid to eat.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables