Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Question
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 25, 2006 04:12PM

Hey guys. I had a question. I'm a vegetarian, but I'm not a vegan. I was wondering, I don't think I am going to go 100% raw food, but I was wondering what would be a good way to have a kind of balance between raw and cooked foods. Maybe certain days of the week, raw foods only? And I know this isn't the recipes forum, but I was just wondering what a few things are that are easy to find that go with the raw food diet. I've seen the kind of things that are in some popular recipes, and I've never seen them anywhere that I would usually shop. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 25, 2006 07:54PM

Opinion:

-I would start by FIRST evaluating what level of raw food you ARE CURRENTLY eating and comforatable with.....and set small goals to stretch from there.

-A good first goal is to try to eat 1/3 raw with every meal. Later increase to 2/3 raw with every meal. Later....try 1 all raw meal per day...then 2.......

-Once you are eating a majority of raw food - and are VERY comfortable with it....then you will find other options less appealing....and it will take no discipline to eat well.

-David Mason

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables