Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

magnetic field
Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: September 19, 2006 01:09PM

HIYA!

On August 14th I posted this question on the Juicers and Blending forum. It's been clicked 65 times but nobody has responded. So I hope it's okay to post it here. I reworded it a tiny bit. Thanks.

Posted by: TroySantos (IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2006 09:53AM

HIYA!

I have a group of friends in Thailand who are pretty savvy regarding health things. Somewhere they got word that blending foods in a blender destroys enzymes. That's because of the magnetic field. But putting food in a food processor doesn't destroy enzymes. Maybe food processors don't use magnetic motors.

I've told them that raw foodists have been blending foods for decades and, so far as I know, there's been no talk of this. So, I want to see if anyone here has gotten wind of this.

Thanks, Troy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: magnetic field
Posted by: jadedshade ()
Date: September 19, 2006 03:15PM

Never heard that one before.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 19, 2006 04:12PM

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: September 22, 2006 06:56PM

HIYA!

djatchi, I looked at the link you gave. Yes, it was about juicing, blending and such, but it didn't mention anything about magnetic fields. I guess you are advocating grinding, blending, and juicing everything in our mouths. Thanks much.

Troy.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2006 08:00PM

Magnetism is defined as - phenomenon by which materials exert an attractive or repulsive force on other materials.
Blending will altered the magnetic field as compared to using a food processor because blending is done at a very high speed especially when using high speed blender such as vitamix, the grouping and molecules composition of the food may be altered. So some enzyme may be destroyed but the food is easier to digest so as long as your entire diet is not made of blended food you are ok
The point food in its natural state is always better it is like scale 100. But most food in that state are not appealing to us except fruit so we have to juice, prepare the food or blend, we may loose some nutrients but we gain in many ways because the food is more appealing so easier to digest

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables