Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cola Lowers Bone Density.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 11, 2006 02:47AM

Really? Because no one knew this before or anything.

New research my a$$.

Idiots.

[health.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cola Lowers Bone Density.
Date: October 11, 2006 06:22AM

but coco is good for my health winking smiley

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: October 11, 2006 05:17PM

Don't you just love studies like this???? It still amazes me that so many people drink soda. And it is SO hard for me to watch some parents give it to their children - especially toddlers! I just want to say "HEY! Do you really realize what you are doing???".

Posted by: jono ()
Date: October 11, 2006 09:46PM

>>It still amazes me that so many people drink soda<<

people are stupid! even the smart ones.

here's a story...

i had a group project to do with some classmates last week. we are all molecular biology majors. each of these students is planning on going into the health field - becoming pharmacists, dentists, or MDs... where did they decide we should meet to work on our projet? Mcdonald's, where they slurped down soda, trans-fat laiden french fries, and mystery meats of all sorts.

people in the US are not brought up to think critically about the choices they make. the man (whoever that guy is) just wants us to keep drinking our sodas, and eating our chips, getting cancer and heart disease so then we can pay for pills and surgeries, and die an early ugly death.

Date: October 12, 2006 06:52AM

it's the carbonation that does it actually. it's the same for all carbonated drinks, including natural carbonation as far as i can tell. it's about the phosphorus and calcium leaching etc. not that all that sugar, caffeine, colour, flavour, preservatives etc don't kill you softly or anything...

and who the F gives that crap to children? they should be arrested for child abuse and strung up. that is absolutely disgusting. gah, i can't even think about it.

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: October 12, 2006 02:48PM

Not to mention the "high fructose corn syrup" in all the sodas. That stuff is so nasty!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables