Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

any long-time Fruitarians here?
Posted by: confuzed ()
Date: October 10, 2006 05:03PM

i would love if any long-time Fruitarians (even a couple months) can tell me more about how they look and such. im so interested and curious about how raw people look compared to cooked food eaters.

for fruitarians only, how is your skin? how is your physique? just things like that i would love to know what your bodies are like... so i know what to look forward to im excited i love feeling this way and living the life of a fruitarian!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: any long-time Fruitarians here?
Date: October 10, 2006 07:33PM

No one person represents Fruitarianism.....Fruitarianism ideally is just a stricter version of Raw Veganism....but we all have pretty much the same thing in common....RAW FOODS.....Mr Olyimpia eats cooked food but he's not a representation of all people that eat cooked foods....and I'm not a representation of all Fruitarians...each individual is gonna be different depending on their own lifestyle...some Fruitarians/Raw Vegans don't look so good because they are dealing with illnesses and some just simply get on with it.....so keep an open mind....

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 10, 2006 09:23PM

Long-term? A couple of years now anyway! smiling smiley And the answer to all of your questions is Excellent. If I can provide you with any experiences or tips, feel free to contact me (or ask Fruitarian One...you're awesome man!).

-David Mason

Date: October 10, 2006 10:45PM

Hey Dave how's things going on man!?

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 12, 2006 04:14AM

I eat only fruits. sweet ones mostly, occasionally will have a salad but I don't feel as beautiful.Umm

I have been this way for about a year, for 4 years before that I was raw vegan and pigged out on raw salads all the time.. its like night and day, I am so hot now. Ready for love all the time.

Posted by: mark58 ()
Date: October 12, 2006 09:56AM

Coconutcream, you are funny!
somehow, though, your picture doesn't quite fit with someone who would use the phrase "pigged out"
and althought the picture does look HOT
I don't think HOT women actually say "I am so hot"
nice try
but I do enjoy the laughs

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 12, 2006 12:10PM

-Real Well F.O.! They got the foundation in for the farm house. ETA: April 2007! Ha! ha! I'm taking plenty of pictures....and will publish a website with all the good stuff!

-You're site looks great. You've got some good people coming in! I'll be back by once I've got my home computer back up to snuff! Keep coming with the pictures and narrative - you're an inspiration! For real.

-David Z. Mason

Date: October 12, 2006 12:16PM

Great stuff David.....Yeah the site is growing and is certainly not for the faint hearted...and people are achieving stuff that they would not have bothered to do otherwise....it's great!

F1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2006 12:21PM by The Fruitarian One.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 12, 2006 01:24PM

Glad to make you happy smiling smiley

Posted by: rawnora ()
Date: October 13, 2006 05:07PM

I'm the biggest fan of fruit that I know of, and my diet consists of fruit to the near exclusion of all other foods, but even I don't call myself "fruitarian". The use of labels is unnecessarily limiting, imo. The only time I use the term is when I need to tell a SAD eater what I eat in as few words as possible. "Raw vegan" isn't descriptive enough and "hygienic" is completely foreign to most people.

There's no need to question whether we should be eating mostly fruit. It looks, tastes, smells and feels good. Our senses don't lie.

Fruitfully,
Nora
www.RawSchool.com

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables