Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Organic or not
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 28, 2006 02:01AM

Hi all! I'm new and have been concidering going vegan for a while now, not only myself but also my husband and kids. I've been doing alot of reasearch on this site and also looking in local supermarkets for orgnaic vegtables with not much luck. So my question is, is it worth going vegan if you can't go organic? I live in a very small town and the only places to shop around here does not really carry organic food, and what few things they do carry is very small in quanity and very expensive. Any suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Organic or not
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: November 28, 2006 03:14AM

Don't look for excuses not to go vegan.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 28, 2006 07:54AM

I only get stuff I can't get at the normal grocery store from Organic stores. The Whole food Market would be waay too expensive if I bought all my food there.

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: November 28, 2006 01:39PM

MORE healthy than what you are now.....is not synonymous with Organic Foods. Raw Food eating is not synonymous with Organic Foods. There are about 1,000,000 healthier practices than what you are doing now. Pick the ones you CAN do......are prepared and willing to do......and are most important to you....and do them with passionate and intelligent abandon.

-Just my opinions.

-David Z. Mason

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: November 29, 2006 12:16AM

While keeping an eye towards the things you can't currently do, because you may be able to do those things later. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables