Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

lemonaide diet mixture
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 26, 2006 09:04PM

Would it be a good thing or not to use the same lemon mixture as mastercleanser as just an occasional pick me up drink? I didn't think it would do any harm even if you are not fasting. What do you think???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lemonaide diet mixture
Posted by: lilpaws ()
Date: June 26, 2006 09:27PM

i think it's fine.
i know people do the swf a couple times a month also, though it might be recommended to do the senna tea the night before to aid in the process.

Date: June 26, 2006 09:41PM

I think so too. Thanks!

Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: June 27, 2006 05:01PM

I think it is fine. I actually kind of liked the taste of the MC drink and would definitely have it as a special treat.

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Date: June 27, 2006 06:01PM

I didn't mind it either. It kept my energy levels up all day.

Posted by: lilpaws ()
Date: June 27, 2006 07:04PM

i also like the mixture...i like including all the pulp and some cayenne; it's great!

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 27, 2006 07:36PM

Yes, you can use it. I have a friend at work that uses it whenever she feels under the weather. I shared a great recipe with her for killing virtually any cold or flu within 24 hours and she will never use cold medicine again. Still, the master cleanse has a yummy, powerful flavor and is a nice pick-me-up here and there.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: khale ()
Date: June 27, 2006 08:19PM

Have any of you tried the "Spring Master Cleanse"? Sorry, I can't remember where I first saw this recipe...a library book most likely and not one I own, but anyway...

To a gallon of water add:

1 or 2 lemons sliced
1 cucumber, seeded and sliced julienne
cayenne to taste

It's tasty. The cucumber flavor really permeates the water and makes a delicious drink. You can replenish the water one more round if you like or eat the cucumber after, if you're not fasting.

~Kathleen

P.S. I really like the taste of the Master Cleanse too.

Date: June 27, 2006 10:20PM

thanks for shareing that! I'd never heard of it before! I've got everything for it in the fridge and even a pitcher to put it in!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables