Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cleansing Laxative Tea
Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: June 26, 2006 11:34PM

What is a good tea to drink at night to cleanse your system with? Just curious if anyone knows any really good laxative teas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cleansing Laxative Tea
Date: June 26, 2006 11:34PM

And that are 100 percent raw / organic, or is there no such thing?

Posted by: phytoangel ()
Date: June 26, 2006 11:47PM

You can check out Traditional Medicinal's Smooth Move or Yogi Teas blend. Both are really clean companies.

Good luck!

PS (I use Dr. Schultz's Intestinal Formula capsules on occasion and during fasts. I really like it and he is a huge advocate of the raw diet.)

Date: June 26, 2006 11:52PM

Thank you. I will try that.

Posted by: lilpaws ()
Date: June 27, 2006 04:31AM

i tried smooth move a few times and never had a bm after...
is that normal??

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 27, 2006 12:20PM

[www.drnatura.com] has a complete colon cleansing program and their tea is also sold separately. Also, besides yogi teas you may want to check out traditional medicinals. Both lines have a really nice tea. However, if you are having trouble with bowel movements then you really want to look at a good cleansing program. I'm on month one of the colonix program that is made by Dr. Natura. So far, it is the best program that I've ever found. It contains paranil (for parasites), colonix (for colon) and Kleri Tea for night time.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: laurie ()
Date: June 27, 2006 01:09PM

Senna tea will do the trick also. I have a local store that carries it but you could probably find it online somewhere too.

Posted by: khale ()
Date: June 27, 2006 01:59PM

I wanted to let those of you who are using the Master Cleanse or are thinking about it to know that I've started a diary/blog on the subject. I began the fast yesterday morning and made my first post on the subject today.

peace,

Kathleen

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: June 27, 2006 03:55PM

The Yogi Tea brands are the best. Try their "Get Regular" tea for a good cleanse. Good stuff.

Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: July 01, 2006 02:46AM

if you're looking for a laxative effect, try anything with Senna, in fact, try tea that is made only with Senna, in the past that seems to have been enough for me.

It only takes a minute or two of steeping, and then a few hours later, it all goes out...

Senna creates contractions in the muscles of the instenstines, so it's cleansing from that aspect. worked for me, anyway.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables