Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Parasites
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 14, 2006 03:20PM

Marcos,

Here you are, doing your cleanse for the last couple months, and you still have parasites. As far as I can tell, I have done no cleanses except for water fasts in the last 5 years, and I don't have a single symptom of parasites. I feel healthy, look healthy, and have plenty of energy to do what I need to do.

On the other hand, people with parasites are undernourished or malnourished, don't have energy, and don't look healthy.

I don't see the point of taking some medicinal oil to see if parasites come out. Also, any substance that is medicinal is somewhat toxic, otherwise it wouldn't work. Anthing that is going to be toxic to a parasite it going to be toxic to me, as a poison cannot distinguish between a human cell and a cell inside a parasite.

If a person were to take enough of a medicinal oil, their internal cells would start to die, and this would create a perfect opportunity for parasites to come in an eat the dead and dying cells. This seems a more likely explanation of what happens when people take a medicine and start seeing parasites in their waste products.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: longtimeraw ()
Date: August 14, 2006 03:22PM

> Parasites are something we can never completely get rid of.

Certainly you can get reinfested, especially if you are careless about sanitation. However, the anti-nematode drugs are strong and effective and kill all of the little buggers. Doctors must be careful with the drugs in cases of infestation in sensitive tissues, like the Loa loa worm in the eye (river blindness, from Africa), or tapeworm in the brain. The drugs will certainly kill the nematodes but then the dead worm starts to decay in place, causing other problems. Fortunately, nematode infestation outside the GI tract is rare in Western countries.

Date: August 14, 2006 03:36PM

I heard someone speak who had experience with parasite he had acquired from drinking contaminated water in Africa. He came down with these parasites, and tried a 1 week water fast. That didn't work, so then he tried a 2 week water fast. That didn't work, so he tried a 3 week water fast. That didn't work. What finally worked was a 32 day water fast. He is parasite free since that water fast.

I suppose the reason you can't tell if your fast worked or not is because you need to eat some food to see if parasites come out in your waste. If you're fasting and not eating food, there is no bowel movements after the first few days. Of course, once you eat some food, you've broken your fast.

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: August 14, 2006 07:56PM

All I know is that worms and larvae are being expelled out of me, and yesterday a liver fluke. I would still have that if I wasn't doing a cleanse. I had no idea I had this problem for years, and I always felt and thout I was healthy, and I had energy. Granted, we can never live without getting parasites, so after the cleanse, I won't wory about it for a while. In my beliefs, I believe that herbs (along with vegetation of course) were here for a reason for our use as medicine. The Indians even knew.

Date: August 14, 2006 08:46PM

Oh, yeah, I also forgot to mention (you guys probably won't think the same of me now *cringes* I saw hair in my bile. I used to be a hairstylist years ago, and I have cut and styled a lot of head of hair. Well, that hair ends up in the mouth and in the digestive tract after a while. HAIR! YUCK!

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: August 14, 2006 11:52PM

I respectfully disagree, longtimeraw. No time for long discussion, unfortunately. Just a quote (from [www.rawschool.com]):

"Anyone who is concerned about worms or parasites needn't worry about removing them. It is only necessary to remove their food supply by: 1) fasting when symptomatic; 2) adopting a diet of whole, raw, fresh, biologically appropriate foods; 3) allowing the body time to cleanse and heal and; 4) following all the other requisites for good health like getting adequate sleep, exercise, fresh air, etc. so that the body can keep up with its eliminative burden."

Make it two ([health.groups.yahoo.com]):

"Worms and other parasites are not a cause of sickness, they are an effect of
it. Like all other species, they can't live in unwelcome terrain, and the internal environment of a healthy human being is just that. If we're healthy, we can assume that if parasites *are* inhabiting our bodies, they are a natural normal part of healthy life and there's no reason to kill them or even know about them. If we are living in such a way as to create disease in our bodies, it's entirely reasonable
to expect symptoms, which might include the presence of worms or other parasites. And when symptoms strike, fasting and rest are the correct responses. Parasites and worms have been around as long as humans have been. If it was necessary for our survival to know when they're there, what kind they are, which herbs or drugs kill them, etc., our species would not have survived because we are not born with this information. Unfortunately there is very little truthful information out there on this topic. Even raw food 'experts' typically fall for the medical hype and misinformation. So, we just have to depend on the
general facts we know about how disease works. Worms are no exception to the rule that disease is a process, and doesn't invade the body surreptitiously.

Hope this is helpful.
Regards,
Nora"

Sincerely,
Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2006 11:59PM by rawgosia.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 15, 2006 01:14AM

Rawgosia,

Here you go again citing rawschool Nora who has very little research to base her findings on. Exactly what proof does she have that taking away parasites food supply will kill them? Probably only what she feels. However, there are plenty of books written by raw fooders that will say the exact opposite. That as long as you are alive you will have parasites but it's a good idea to start expelling them and lowering their numbers. In fact, I guarantee that you have thousands of parasites living in you but you want to believe you're fine. One week of using oil of oregano 2x's a day will cause black eggs, worms, and other creepy crawlies to show up in your eliminated stool. Matt Monarch, who is a natural hygienist, spoke about the importance of colonics and how, after his last colonics yellow bile came out of him. He thought for sure that after six years of living a healthy lifestyle and doing regular home colonics and enemas would show himself to be fairly clean inside. Well, he went to a professional and shocked himself. Just because you go raw doesn't mean the parasites die. They love that yucky, sticky stuff called mucoid plaque. Yes, that stuff that is in you right now that will not be expelled just because you're living a life of natural hygiene. Yes, you can wish it will go away and you can hope but until you commit to a full, intensive cleaning the mucoic plaque and the parasites will exist. Yes, this is my opinion but there's plenty of info to back up everything that I've said. Just do a search on parasites and you'll have weeks of reading.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: August 15, 2006 01:37AM

Marcos,

Why do you call Matt Monarch a Natural Hygienist? The label doesn't matter. There are folk out there who call themselves Natural Hygienist that eat cooked food or raw animal products. They call themselves hygienists, but don't promote a hygienic (healthful) lifestyle. So what they call themselves, or what someone may call them is uninteresting. What is interesting is do they promote a set of healthful lifestyle habits and no unhealthful habits? Any person who follows only healthful habits and no unhealthful habits is living a healthful or hygienic lifestyle.

Date: August 15, 2006 02:58AM

Talking about solid scientific evidence, I would be interested in seeing yet a reference to a scientific paper, published in one of the high-impact journals, that support any fo the claims that you are making about colonics/mucoid plaque, Marcos.

Cheers,
Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2006 03:06AM by rawgosia.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 15, 2006 07:58AM

A good way to get rid of parasites is to use angstrom-size copper.

Read page 456 of Spiritual Nutrition by Gabriel Cousens for instructions on the copper parasite cleanse. [books.google.com] has the page on file.

He writes "Copper has been found to kill almost all microscopic parasites. There are thousands of different parasites that significantly impair our health."

I do not agree with the Raw School.

I know of a few people who were eating 100% raw vegan for many years and they still had parasites. They did a parasite cleanse and saw the parasites come out in their stools.

One example is Kris Pletschke. He used to live here in Portland and moved to North Carolina a few years ago.

Another example is Dr. Flora Van Orden. She was eating 100% vegan living foods for over a decade and still had parasites / worms in her.

A great resource for this topic is
[curezone.com]

Kris Pletschke: [www.rawfoodinfo.com]
That page says Kris has been eating "100% raw and living foods since 1996."

This is Kris's article on parasites:
[web.archive.org]

Quote: "These are recent pictures of intestinal parasites both Stacie and Kris of Raw Health were able to remove forever! The image is an exact scale of 1:1. Therefore, the intestinal parasites you are able to see here were between 3-14 inches long and up to a diameter of 2/3 inches.

Stacie is a 20 year Vegan and 4 year Vegan Raw Foodist. Kris is a 4 year Vegan Raw Foodist with a decade of expert cleansing and fasting experience. If we have them. . . what is eating inside you!!! I have used many parasite formulas and this one appears to significantly remove intestinal worms all as kinds! ..."

From the eBook 'Conversations with Dr. Flora"

Question: Help! I'm overeating :-(

Dr. Flora:
You may be feeding more than just your appetite. Consider my story:

In 1979 I went on an exhausting trip to Europe doing research on fructose and then I continued around the world. Took me 79 days. By the time I got to Japan, I was not centered at all and did what I never would do normally. I ate some raw sushi at a sushi bar - 8 or 9 different kinds. Never before, never after.

I was a living food person, avowed, had taken vows never to eat anything
that had karma involved with it, nonviolence in thought, word and deed
and there I ate precious creatures.

I know that when I do something stupid like that, it's to teach me something ultimately, and it sure did. After that I went back to my normal living food lifestyle and yet was always hungry, ate and ate and never gained an ounce. In fact, a good friend of mine said I embarrassed him at salad bars because I
would go back 3 and 4 times.

One day I went on a train to 'rescue' a young child who was abandoned by her parents and was going to be placed in a government home, and when I was going by taxi to Grand Central from Penn Station (or vice versa), the taxi I got out of
knocked me down and ran over my right foot and squished it flat.

I had a cast put on it a day later (after I had picked up the child) by a
doc in Dumfries, VA. He put the cast on too tight and I got gangrene
and blood poisoning.

He told me he was going to cut my foot off. I thanked him and hobbled out of the office, went home and reread all of my books on feet: bones, muscles, nerves, etc. and soaked my foot in wheatgrass juice 15 minutes, hot water 7 seconds and ice water 3 seconds.

A nurse boiled some comfrey for me and I added that to the routine, and a friend called and said he had 15 pounds of wheatgrass that someone had ordered and he brought it to me

(Unfortunately for me, for a second, while he was in the kitchen, he juiced all 15 pounds and brought it to me in a huge pitcher.

Lordy, what am I going to do with all of this, I said, because it's going to die in 15 minutes. I decided to take an implant (normally we only use a few ounces up to a cup for this and I had a whole pitcher.

Anyway, I put some in the rubber dish pan and dropped my foot into it and lay on the bed and put the rest up my butt.

In 5 minutes, I felt that thousands of butterflies were fighting in my tummy.

I felt a need to void and knew I would never get on my crutches in time so I grabbed my trash can and put a white plastic bag in it and scooted it over by my bed and scooted my butt over it. I felt like I was having a baby and it took a
long time to void.

Well, when I looked, I screamed and my mom and son came in and they screamed and went out. There were hundreds of long spagetti like worms with dark green through the length of their bodies all wrapped up lengthwise. The wheatgrass had killed every one of them.

A doc said they were ascaris (from possibly cat or dog but not from the raw fish - I didn't believe him), and I was so grossed out to think I had carried them so long, 10 years, from 79 to 89.

My little tummy that I never got rid of was gone, and I wasn't ravinously hungry
any more after that!

Two men who wanted to 'balance energy' with me after I had taught them the energy soup recipe read my eyes and told me years before, 2 years between them, that I needed to be aware of parasites and so I thought I could just eat some raw rice and increase my garlic, etc. and they would disappear! Wow.

Anyway, the 3 herbs that Dr. Clark recommends in her book, The Cure for All Diseases, black walnut, wormwood and cloves from the Self Health Resource Center
in CA, keep me free, and I avoid pets, having been told by a couple of opthalmologists that my optic nerve and retina had been attacked by parasites from a cat or dog.

I had been bitten by a deer tic in VA and had my first ever antibiotics to help get rid of the pink bullseye that rose on my left breast - Lyme disease reaction. Either those 2 agressive antibiotics killed what was in my eye, or the black walnut, wormwood and cloves and I'll never know which did, but I continue to take a maintenance dose of them, weekly and have never been sick since with anything. 65 years old.

- Dr. Flora

PS. Ate energy soup the whole time my foot was regenerating and there's absolutely no holdover from the accident (no such thing as an accident) with the taxi - I went back to the doctor and he wasn't interested in how I got my foot from looking
like a purple basketball with grey toes to a normal foot again.

He apologized and said he was taking medicine to help him stop smoking and he was on a diet with medication and he had lost the feeling in his fingers and that's why he squished my cast too tight. Anyway, try to blend your food and see if chewing 23 times before you swallow each mouthful helps. Supposedly, whatever you eat, you will be satisfied in 20 minutes or so if you just chew slowly and think about what you are eating. Let us know if it works for you. Just letting
people know what is going on with you is important. We love you and
you are not bothering us. We're out here for you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

More from 'Conversations with Dr. Flora'

"I've read that living food will not touch the deep muscle and organ parasites, and that's why people like Clark ("The Cure for All Cancers" and "The Cure
for HIV/AIDS"winking smiley have these specific herbs (black walnut, wormwood and
cloves) that do the job, and I know that wheat grass juice was what
got the parasites out of my body one time, but I also know that
killing the parasites just allows the tiny viruses that live inside
the bacteria that live inside the parasites to get freed up, unless
you zap them or take the herbs, and it's nice to know that one can be
free just by using 3 little herbs and not carry them around like I did
for 10 years, even though I had a great raw diet, after Dr. Ann Wigmore died.

The good bacteria will be replaced very quickly in my experience, so
one doesn't have to worry, if one is eating things out of the ground
or off trees. Or, unfortunately, or fortunately, picked up off the
ground and sold to us.

I don't want anything that has been on a ground where animals have been. Sorry to those people who love animal manure, but it carries parasites, bacteria and viruses and we have a hard enough time getting rid of the buggers as it is. Why court trouble by eating contaminated plants or fruits. I'd rather confront clinging parasite eggs than I would insecticide and pesticide any day, though.
I can kill the eggs with cloves! My lab tests show that I have no
creature eggs, and I'm not tired.

Date: August 15, 2006 03:01PM

You quote Nora. She is one of those who have made natural hygiene into a religion. It's a lousy religion, by the way.

>Unfortunately there is very little truthful information out there on this topic. Even raw food 'experts' typically fall for the medical hype and misinformation. So, we just have to depend on the
general facts we know about how disease works. Worms are no exception to the rule that disease is a process, and doesn't invade the body surreptitiously.

Worms are parasites, opportunistic invaders. They are not a disease. They are a life-form seeking to fill an environmental niche.

There is no question that anti-nematode drugs, in the proper dosage, can kill nematode parasites. Ditto for many herbs as well.

Many wild animals use herbs for medicinal purposes. These animals are a whole lot smarter than a dogma-quoting NH-er. The field of study even has a name: zoopharmacognosy. Look it up sometime in your University library.

Date: August 15, 2006 06:24PM

Its easy to see how a long term 100% raw foodist could be sick enough their body could contains parasites. This is because some 100% raw foodists have unhealthy diets or lifestyles.

What kind of things can a long term raw foodist do that will decrease their health?

1. Work too much.
2. Too much stress.
3. Not enough sleep
4. Not enough exercise
5. Exposure to toxins.
6. Not enough fresh air.
7. Not enough sunshine.
8. Not enough loving relationships.
9. Poor choices of rawfoods.

There are a lot of thing raw foodists eat that are not health producing. The short list is: cacao, celtic sea salt, nama shoyu, apple cider vinegar, maca, dehydrated foods, flax seeds, flax oil, olive oil, coconut oil, sprouts, non-organic foods, sea vegetables, garlic, onions, chili peppers, etc. Pretty much anything that is eaten that is not a fresh ripe raw organic whole fruit or vegetable is going to be less than healthful.

So suppose a raw foodists finds themselves sick. Lets say for a second that a colonic or cleanse does work, that after the cleanse, there are no parasites in the raw foodist's body. Unfortunately most people who cleanse don't give up the unhealthful habits that caused the conditions in the body so that parasites could thrive. Most often, they just go back to their same old lifestyles. So while they might be parasite free for a day, the moment they go back to their old lifestyles, their body starts creating the dead and dying cells that allow parasites (or bacteria) to thrive, and the moment they are re-exposed to a parasite or bacteria, they get the symptoms all over again.

Is is possible that a parasite cleanse could make a person even sicker than they are? Yes, since the herbs in the cleanse are known to be toxic to life forms (otherwise how would it work?), and a human is a life form. This means that the body needs to exert its energy to remove the poisons that are contained in the cleanse.

Re: Dude
Posted by: Little Bug ()
Date: August 15, 2006 07:04PM

Jeeeeeezus, that was preachy and perfectionistic. It is possible that you are not correct Brian.

Perhaps 10 years of a perfect raw diet including fasting would eradicate all previous toxins and illness. However, that still wouldn't do much to alleviate congenital defects transmitted by our unhealthy parents. When you have raw vegan ancestors going back 7 generations, then we'll talk about the raw food diet and the possibility of attaining perfection.

Oh, but wait. What with titanium dioxide, aluminum and god knows what being dumped on us via the air (chem trails and other lovely anti-human campaigns) it wouldn't matter if 7 generations of raw vegans went into my creation, I still breathe the air of this society we live in today. I still encounter the random spray of lysol. I'm typing on a computer as we speak. You get the picture.

I also have raw cat whose parasites ifiltrate the air of my home via the cat litter box. I take oregano oil daily and deworming herbs once a weeek to supply my liver with the support to keep the beasties at bay.

Date: August 15, 2006 10:12PM

Hi Little Bug,

I am not trying to tell you what you should or should not do. I certainly don't want anyone telling me what I should or shouldn't do. The list of healthful habits I mentioned I try to practice, but I do not always do all of them all the time. Its not about being perfect, but understanding which habits will bring great health, and which habits will take away health. Of course understanding is not enough, its the practice of the healthful habits that will bring health.

A person in excellent health won't get parasites, and they don't need to do parasite cleanses. If I had parasites, I would look to improve my health, and use water fasting to kill off the parasites. Taking a poison won't improve my health, it will only drain my energy and cause me to lose health. My energy would get drained because my body needs to expend energy to remove the poisons from my body.

Posted by: Little Bug ()
Date: August 15, 2006 11:37PM

Well ok,

Maybe we're all split into camps and that's how it's gonna be and doesn't have to be a bad thing. The veggies only raw fooders, the fruitarians, the NHrs, the wheatgrass crazed maniacs and the herbalists. I don't think there is one true path, rather all paths lead to the One.

Peace,

J.

Date: August 15, 2006 11:52PM

rawgosia , Thank you for your opinions. I believe you are on a healthy path in life concerning food. But I do have some questions. What about worms in apples? If they didn't like that kind of environment, why are some in apples? And wouldn't it be more possible for those kinds of critters to be in organic foods? So then why would parasites not like "that" kind of environment? So why the more would in creation there is a natural antidote for problems like these? The Indians practiced using herbs; noone even told them about it, they just knew.) The easterners knew this (especially Jews in Bible times because it states the use of herbs in the Bible.)

Bryan, and I have a question for you,too. It is true, the herbs are potent and toxic for parasites, and the toxins are being cleaned out of the system when the parasites are expelled. But isn't are bodies made to regenerate after we've been flushed out of any toxins and our bodies create new cells?

Out of respect,
Briana

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2006 11:58PM by shep252.

Posted by: innervegetable ()
Date: August 16, 2006 03:45AM

Marcos

<<Parasites are something we can never completely get rid of.

This is also not totally true. It is possible to become parasite free.

apricot seed "almonds" (inner-seed part), wormwood, clove, black walnut, quassia, gentian, male fern, hyssop, peppermint, fennel, cramp bark, garlic, ginger, cheyenne... are powerful parasite cleansers.

Look into herbal cleanse products.

Fasting is also very effective against parasites. Many people pass worms after extended water fasts!

-----------------------------------

Whats in MLM?

Date: August 16, 2006 04:22AM

Hi shep252, I would tend to think that a worm in an apple is not a parasite, but a pest (that competes for food with humans). I ate quite a few apples in my life that had a worm in it (which I removed). They tasted great. My grandma, who had an orchard, used to say: if a worm wants it, it must be good. By the way, I found some good advice on growing fruit trees without the use of chemcial sprays at [www.rawfoodexplained.com]. As wiht humans, it is all about the healthy environment.

As far as human parasites, I found some classic references that talk about parasites and disease in detail:
[www.drbass.com]
[naturalhygienesociety.org]
[thelifescience.org]

Sincerely,
Gosia.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

MLM
Date: August 16, 2006 06:14AM

greenie wrote
> I hate multi-level marketing but there is
> a product that is very good that is MLM.

innervegetable wrote
> Whats in MLM?

MLM is multi-level marketing, which is also called network marketing. It is a great way to start your own business.

I work with a MLM company called Waiora. I am in Dr. Gabriel Cousens Waiora downline. Dr. Cousens article about Waiora's main product is at:

[www.therawdiet.com]

Viktoras Kulvinskas also works for a MLM company called Cell Tech. They make high quality raw superfoods and supplements such as enzymes and probiotics.

MLM is mis-understood by many people, it is one of the best businesses to get into. E-mail me off this list if you want more info.

Mike

Date: August 16, 2006 05:06PM

Actually, many people consider MLM to be the most corrupt form of marketing ever invented. It is also an example of breath-taking greed.

MLM selling has been compared to cults -- do a web search on {MLM, cults}

There are a few good products being sold MLM. Too bad, cause so many of us refuse to buy anything sold via MLM.

Date: August 16, 2006 08:10PM

Hi rawgosia. Thank you for the information. It was very interesting and insightful. I do see where you are coming from. I do agree with a lot of things Shelton has to say. I like that he says that a clean diet and fasting will help to control parasitic invasions. I know this to be true also, because the Jews (which in my belief is the oldest race which we stem from on the planet; and once again even in Bible times) knew how to get rid of their infirmaties. It was fasting. It even says in the Bible that fasting will renew and spring up health! (I'm not trying to push religion or my beliefs on anyone, I am simply using reference to the oldest book on earth in my belief and will only quote scripture at people's request on here if need be.) Anyway, they knew the secrets of health! And fasting is very life renewing I must agree.

Now, with Shelton talking about doctors who kill parasites using medicine, I believe he is talking about synthetic chemistry medicine that kills parasites on the dot. I don't agree with this either. That's why I believe that taking small amounts of nature's intended treatments a day (not long term use) will slowly kill and expell the "pests".

Now, I wish that I had learned all about the living and raw food diet 26 years ago! All of these years on the SAD did a number to my system. I am finding that out now as I am cleansing myself with natural herbs and I am finding it is cleaning out the mucoid plaque that should have never of even started there in the first place (not that much anyway.) When I was eating the raw diet for about 1 1/2 months now, it wasn't taking care of the problems at all, but creating new problems. I found that the stools were "burrowed" in and very narrow, knowing (since doing research) that is shouldn't be this way. I'm personally finding relief and feel I am starting anew, and now I am starting to really enjoy the raw food diet without ravenous hunger. In the future, I must say, I will be doing more fasting and will not be worried about parasites because I will know I have a more cleaner lifestyle.

Thanks again rawgosia, and I enjoy the conversation with you and with everyone else.

In respect,
Briana

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2006 08:11PM by shep252.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: August 16, 2006 09:40PM

Bryan,

It is because of your all knowing attitude that I will never buy any of your books.

There are many health benefits available to rawfoodists that can be gained from maca powder, coconut oil, raw apple cider vinegar, flax seed, hemp seed, fermented foods, etc. However, if you are a natural hygienist following a different path then it's ok to say that "those" products have no value for you. However, all you have to do is a simple search on the internet and you will find dozens of pages documenting the health benefits of coconut oil or maca. Another search may turn up the benefits of fermented food and lactic acid.

Assuming that one is free and clear of parasites because you've been following a raw diet is overconfident and a little disconcerting. I guarantee you that if you were to buy a bottle of oil of oregano from the same folks that I do that you'd see creepy crawlies in your stool in less than a month. They will sit in your body and reproduce as long as they have something to latch on to. Mucoid plaque is a breeding ground for them because it is sticky, warm and moist.

Having a digestive system that doesn't produce enough digestive fluids will also cause parasites to fluorish.

Himalyan sea salt has the power to reenergize the body and the site that currently carries it is owned by a raw foodist that has done extensive research.

So, it's ok for you to say that these products hold no value for you but it's a bit presumptious to know what is good for all the rest of us.

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: August 16, 2006 11:59PM

Hi again, shep252. I am enjoying this conversation too. I too wish I got the hint about raw foods much earlier. Still, I am grateful that I did at all. I would love to do some fasting (which I too consider to be a powerful healing tool), perhaps in January when I take some time off work. I too agree with a lot of Shelton's work. I have not read it all, but what I have agrees with my personal discoveries. For example, in my 20s I ditched the belief in pills, after researching and contemplating the issue for a while. When I got a cold, for example, I would use the traditional sweating method instead of pills. Many times, using this method, I would get over a cold within only a day.

Sincerely,
Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: August 17, 2006 01:08AM

Marcos,

Himalyan sea salt has the power to reenergize the body and the site that currently carries it is owned by a raw foodist that has done extensive research.
I have to question any ressearch presented by anyone who sells the product.

You think I am telling you what to eat or what therapies you should take. If you want to do these things, I have no problems with that. However, for people who are not yet eating these things or doing these therapies, they have the right to see the other side of the argument. You certainly feel no compunction about recommending these things. Likewise, I have no compunction about telling the downsides of the products you are recommending. I presume nothing. It is you who think I am telling you how to live your life.

What I am noting however is that with all these great therapies you are doing, you still have parasites. I as far as I can tell, I don't, as I don't have any of the symptoms that one has when parasites are present. So as an uninformed reader, I am going to listen to health advice of a person who is sick with parasites, or the health advice of a person who has figured out how to not get parasites in the first place?

Posted by: happyway ()
Date: August 17, 2006 05:59AM

time and a place for everything?

anyone ever try this?... from the curezone:
"The zapper can't reach every one either. Other traditional herbs, such as pumpkin seed or male fern, are helpful, but the most effective treatment I have found is Co-enzyme Q10.

It takes a very large amount, 3000mg, to reach tapeworm casts in far away places like the brain or bone marrow. This is 3 grams. If you are extra tall or heavy, it takes 4 grams [over 155 pounds].

Co-enzyme Q10 is normally present in every cell of your body. It is never toxic and there are no side effects. But its cost is prohibitive to take on an ongoing basis. Plan not to reinfect yourself again so that one dose is enough. You could re-infect yourself by eating rare meats or dairy products."

Date: August 17, 2006 08:08AM

> longtimeraw wrote
> Actually, many people consider MLM to be
> the most corrupt form of marketing ever
> invented. It is also an example of breath-
> taking greed. MLM selling has been compared
> to cults -- do a web search on {MLM, cults}
>

The raw food diet is also compared to cults.
Cults are good! I am in at least 10 cults, I
lost count back in '96

do a web search on
"raw foods" cult
[www.google.com]

Most people consider MLM to be the best form of marketing
ever invented. It allows me to work from home, I don't have
to go to a job I hate anymore!

I love MLM, it is one of the best things I have ever
discovered. And the zeolite is saving peoples lives:
[www.worldtalkradio.com]

The key to making it work is to find a good company and
then get some training. Amazon.com has many good books
on network marketing.

I would rather buy products through MLM than buy them at Wal-Mart.

Mike

Date: August 17, 2006 08:50AM

Mike is the man, listen to him. smiling smiley

Posted by: innervegetable ()
Date: August 17, 2006 09:06AM

Thanks for the links Mike, as always

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables