Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parasites
Posted by: phytoangel ()
Date: June 26, 2006 11:51PM

This is one of those topics that is just unnerving to me, but I want to know.

Does anyone know of a parasite cleanse diet? I don't know if this is what has been bothering me, but intuitively, I feel so.

I have gotten repeated boughts of nausau, vomiting and diarrhea that feel like the flu. It happened last night. I was hoping that a worm would come out and answer my question, but I couldn't tell.

If anyone has a personal experience with this, I'd love to hear what you have done and what symptoms you had.

Thanks!

Re: Parasites
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 27, 2006 12:04AM

I have heard rave reviews for dr.natura and the system he developed. I haven't tried it yet, though.

Date: June 27, 2006 12:07AM

I actually bought this and just started using it again. I was thinking of adding in psyllium shakes to aid in the process. I just wonder what kind of diet would drive those buggers out?

Date: June 27, 2006 12:13AM

I think just your regular raw foods diet would be fine in addition to the dr. natura. maybe add some extra spices to your salad dressings..... cayanne, garlic,cilantro

Posted by: swingbolder ()
Date: June 27, 2006 08:32AM

I did a one-month juice fast (fruit and vegetable juices) and got rid of parasites that way.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 27, 2006 12:28PM

Dr. Natura is the way to go. Already, I'm seeing some weird aliens in my bowel movements. No long tapeworms yet but I suspect they're in there and fighting the paranil. Sooner or later it will get them.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: teloking57 ()
Date: June 28, 2006 03:31AM

also, pumpkin seeds are suppose to rid your body of parasites

Wheatgrass, it does a body good!!!

Date: June 28, 2006 01:00PM

Thanks everyone!

Marcos-

Do you take anything else with the Paranil? Psyllium, bentonite, etc.

I want whatever it is to leave real soon!

Date: June 28, 2006 05:59PM

Well, I am doing the whole program so I take the paranil upon waking, the colonix shortly after and drink the kleri tea before bedtime. The combination of the three is powerful. Today, for example, I know I saw egg sacks of some kind after my second elimination. I keep seeing weird things in my bowel movements and this is thanks to Dr. Natura.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: monson ()
Date: June 28, 2006 06:14PM

rawmark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I am doing the whole program so I take the
> paranil upon waking, the colonix shortly after and
> drink the kleri tea before bedtime. The
> combination of the three is powerful. Today, for
> example, I know I saw egg sacks of some kind after
> my second elimination. I keep seeing weird things
> in my bowel movements and this is thanks to Dr.
> Natura.
>
> Peace,

how long have you been on the program for? are you doing the full three months?

Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: June 29, 2006 03:50AM

monson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> how long have you been on the program for? are
> you doing the full three months?

I just started today on Dr.Natura by recommendation from a friend. Would love to "bump" this thread and hear more from those into it...

Today I took 2 of the paranil pills, 1/2 scoop of fiber, and steeped some tea for later.

How do you guys take the fiber? I blended a 1/2 scoop with banana and water, then drank 64 ounces of water throughout the rest of the day. I feel a bit bloated but expect this might change in the morning.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to hear more experiences,

GG

Posted by: monson ()
Date: June 29, 2006 03:55PM

gyrogirl,

are you going for the full three months?
i was just wondering if it's really necessary to be on it for so long if you've been eating a vegan diet based on raw foods for a while.

thanks.

Posted by: Lillianswan ()
Date: June 29, 2006 04:37PM

I recently spent hours and hours looking for a resonably priced parasite cleanse for a relative and I came up with parasillian.

Has anyone else used this? It costs a little more than $10 wherever you buy it. I do not believe I bought it from this site but here is a site that sells it. I don't know if she did the clease or not. The ingredients looked promising, and I recomended that she add pumkin seeds and garlic to her cleanse:

Proprietary Blend
Plantain Powder (herb), Barberry Bark, Cascara Sagrada (herb), Chaparral Powder (leaf), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Lobelia (leaf), Black Walnut (leaf), Wormwood (herb), Pysllium Husk (seed), and Cayenne Pepper (fruit).

[www.starherb.com]

Date: June 30, 2006 02:34AM

Hey monson,

I've only got enough for one months worth seeing as that's where my budget led me, although I'm thinking I might try two months.

My friend did three months, but she's not raw, veg, or vegan so it was probably more beneficial for her.

I was really high raw and only simple cooked for a good year. Since winter I've been miscombining and had non vegan foods so I'm thinking two or three months for me would be good. I'm sure I could accomplish the same if I really cleaned up my diet to be all raw and properly combined, but I'm struggling with that right now. I'm sort of using this cleanse as a way to motivate me back to where I was, I'd hate to do all of this cleaning and dump junk right back in.

If you've been raw vegan for awhile I'm sure one month would do it, you'll have to judge for yourself in terms of what the results are for you and what you hope to accomplish.

I'm only on day two but am very curious to see what comes from me (trying to be polite), my friend said she saw a few things leave her that suprised her, so I'm waiting...

are you on the cleanse?

GG

Posted by: gadjoemi ()
Date: June 30, 2006 08:39AM

I am also very interested in doing dr.nature. I read all the testimonials and got me right into it! I hope they ship to Holland though (I live in Holland, yes raw in holland!)

I have had a constipation problems for years and this is one of the reason why I want this product. All the medical herbs I have taken to heal the constipation have had some addictive effect. I get more constipated after I stop using them. If you don't use them, you get constipated again. Do you think dr. nature product will have the same addictive effect? I don't want to be a repeater of that type of product.

Date: June 30, 2006 01:09PM

gyro,

Yes, I just ordered enough for the last two months. I'm almost through the first month and looking forward to the next two.

gadjoemi,

I don't think they ship to Europe. I checked their website and they only ship to the U.S. and Canada. Maybe do a search for Dr. Natura in Europe and you can find a European distributor.

Peace,

Marcos

Date: June 30, 2006 06:26PM

or if you have friends on the US, ship to them and have them forward it to you.

Date: July 01, 2006 02:12AM

hi all,

on day three now and feeling a bit bloated. i have, on average, between 12-16 cups of water from waking through to before bed. i don't know if this is too much, this is how much i have usually, only now bloated.

tonight i'll try steeping the tea for three or four minutes instead of one or two, see if that helps.

how is everyone else doing?

Posted by: reuben ()
Date: July 01, 2006 04:06AM

we do it by taking indvidual things, diatomitious earth a little mixed in water every day, fresh wormwood herb eat a little every day, ground cloves in captuals a few daily. a little dose of walnut hull extract. all kept up for a couple weeks. right now we're just doing the diatoms, seems to help. granny used raw pumpkin seed, ate by the bowlful.

Posted by: gadjoemi ()
Date: July 01, 2006 11:36AM

rawmark,

thanks for the info! I will check if there are distributors in europe.
Now I really want to try it!

Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: July 02, 2006 10:25PM

Black walnut extract or citrus seed extract mixed w/ juice or water will fix parasites. They are both at your local HFS. Hope this helps.

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: July 03, 2006 08:36PM

I ordered that Parasilin. I am also taking psyliam and eating pumpkin seed. Also, does the Master Cleanse get rid of Parasites, or do you need those herbs in order to have the parasites die and be expelled out of the body?

Date: July 03, 2006 09:19PM

shep252 I don't believe the Master Cleanse truly expels parasites. I've heard reports from some people but it wasn't designed to expel parasites.

I have added oil of oregano to my daily routine and one of it's by-products is the ability to expel parasites.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: August 13, 2006 08:02PM

I just wanted to thank you, phytoangel, for posting this thread. I am going through a parasite cleanse and whole body cleanse, and I have to say it is saving my life! I can't believe what was living inside of me all of these years. (Including a tapeworm.) So thank you once again and thanks to everyone on this board for everything. Everyone on here is awesome.

I am also going to reclaim my husband's life and order him Dr. Natura's good stuff!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2006 08:12PM by shep252.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: August 14, 2006 04:33AM

Hi,

I didn't do the Dr. Natura thing. I regularly do parasite zapping with a parasite zapper. It kills parasites on a regular basis. Refer to Hulda Clark's book "The Cure for All Diseases".

Good luck.
Therese

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 14, 2006 05:19AM

Marcos,

You've been doing parasites cleanses and colonics for a while. And you still have parasites. What is going on with your health?

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: August 14, 2006 05:41AM

Does anyone know of a parasite cleanse diet?

Yes, it is the fruit-based raw food diet. (Parasites do not like the environment in the body fed by such a diet)

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: longtimeraw ()
Date: August 14, 2006 02:59PM

>Yes, it is the fruit-based raw food diet. (Parasites do not like the environment in the body fed by such a diet)

Not true. I had parasites (ascaris) on 100% raw vegan, high fruit diet.

To get rid of parasites, one can use a variety of herbs, and Allopathic medicines are available to quickly get rid of the critters.

Awaiting reply lecture by "true believers" that surely I was doing something wrong for parasites to thrive on a raw diet. Those folks need to get a clue. Nematode parasites don't just absorb nutrients from your GI tract; they also suck blood by biting the GI tract walls. If you believe that raw diets make "good blood" then nematode parasites could thrive under raw diets.

Date: August 14, 2006 03:04PM

Bryan,

Contrary to what you're aware of if you still have mucoid plaque you still have parasites. Parasites are something we can never completely get rid of. The can be spread to us in a variety of ways which include food, touch, etc. I'm only on the colon cleanse, Dr Natura, for month 2. Dr. Natura recommends that you do the cleanse for three months the first time. Also, I believe that, regardless of diet, we are always battling with parasites. Don't believe me? Try adding real oil of oregano to your diet 2x's a day and watch what comes out.

Peace,

Marcos

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: August 14, 2006 03:15PM

I hate multi-level marketing but there is a product that is very good that is MLM. It's the Awareness herbs: Experience (colon cleanse) and Clear (parasite cleanse). I researched them a few years ago and found they were the best. IN the process of my research I came across a professional colon therapist who swore by them. He had been doing colonics for about 15 years. He said his clients generally followed a pure diet, He'd see them every so often when they were cleansing. They used all the traditional colon/parasite cleanses, and year after year he wouldn't see much coming out in the colonic tube. Then he started recommending the Awareness herbs and he said amazing stuff came out of these same people.

I also spoke to a number of people who had really great results from those products, including a woman with Crohn's so bad she couldn't walk to her own mailbox. These people had remarkable benefits without changing their SAD diets, so you can imagine the benefits to those eating well.

The thing I really like about the awareness herbs - besides that they work - is that they don't involve any psyillium/bentonite. Psyllium acts like cement in my digestive tract. Hate the stuff. The Awareness herbs are just capsules, very easy to do.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables