Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cron-o-meter
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: January 31, 2007 08:24PM

Arugula, thanks for providing a link to this software in a previous post ( [spaz.ca] ), I've just downloaded it and it looks very useful.

I Just wondered if you or anyone else had started to enter data for some of the foods not in the database, like hemp seeds, goji berries, maca, etc?

I noticed that it is possible to export custom foods - I was thinking I could create a webpage where custom food files could be shared.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cron-o-meter
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: January 31, 2007 08:37PM

No, I haven't used any custom foods yet. The only nonstandard food I use is rice protein powder, and for that I just approximate with soy isolate because I use it sparingly (amino and other aspects of the nutrient profiles are somewhat different, though).

I saw some raw cacao today in the grocer, it was $9.15 for 8 oz. At $18.30 per lb it smelled like heaven but the price made it less tempting.

I feel the same way for the hemp foods, far too expensive, although there are some more reasonably priced internet vendor products if one searches.

But it would be nice to have the files available for those who want the use but hesitate to enter the info themselves or can't find it.

Re: Cron-o-meter
Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: January 31, 2007 08:55PM

arugula, I bought an 8oz bag of the raw cacao nibs about 4 months ago, and it's still about half full. I have to be very careful with how much I eat because it keeps me awake at night. I only eat about 2-3 nibs per day. So if you are anything like me, an 8oz bag will last you a very long time!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables