Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

recommended brands of zeolite
Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: February 02, 2007 02:34AM

HIYA!

I just finished reading the zeolite thread from a few weeks back. Really interesting. I'll likely give this a try. But I want to see what brands people have been using. I only saw that Mike strongly urges NCD. But what else is out there that you've tried and liked? And can you recommend any good online sources?

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: recommended brands of zeolite
Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: February 02, 2007 02:53AM

It's patented so I think Waiora's NCD is the only product. Or maybe there is another, I'm not positive. I used to get mine from the internet, www.livesuperfoods.com (excellent service), but I live in NYC & figured out I can actually just pick it up from a lady in my sister's building.

Re: recommended brands of zeolite
Posted by: Sage10 ()
Date: February 02, 2007 08:31AM

Chances are that you'll only get good stuff from Waoira because, Like Sunshine said, they have a patent on their method of processing it. Waoira's theory is taht zeolite in it's natural state picks up impurities from it's surrounding area already and would therefore already have metals/toxins in it's "cage" if you take it in it's purely natural form. What Waoira does is remove these impurities from the zeolite in it's natural state so taht it can clean your body without re-polluting it.

Another thing is taht normal zeolite cannot enter the bloodstream whereas NCD does it's job of detoxing over there.

With that being said, there are many people who have used the pwdered form and still reported beneificial results.

Waoira also claims that it was used in the Orient for thousands of years to detox and with great benefits. Only problem is that Waoira was not around ( in the Orient) for thousands of years to help them process it so I guess there still has to be some therapuetic value in it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables