Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

30 days
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 27, 2006 02:12AM

Hello!

Beginning a 30-day commitment to raw foods again. I am pretty much a raw foodist with a few cooked/processed items here & there. I remember when I totally raw & it was wonderful. Let's try & see what its like again.
I'm not going to be checking this much as I'd like to cut down on all the electro-magnetic stuff I've been absorbing with the computer...

Also, you can check out doctorananda.com. I'll be following my intolerance diet too ~ it will certainly be a challenge but worth it...at least I won't always be wondering what if I were raw, would I feel better?

Hard to get going again with juicing/cleansing & de-parasiting/candida aspect...Any wonderful insights in regards to this would be appreciated. How one feels post-candida-overgrowth, etc. I've done it all before, its not that inspiring since I already know what its like (even though the feelings are awesome)

Having a hard time dealing with just the aspect of being limited with diet choices in the things I cannot share with friends. I don't miss having those foods very much, just the ability to really share them when going out.
I know, I know, there are alternatives to everything ~ but the intolerance is the part that is sooo difficult. Being vegan can be pretty easy but knowing my food intolerance & (how goood I feel when I'm not eating my intolerance) avoiding those foods ~ just so hard "( It feels so limited & restricted.
It makes going out to dinner not so fun anymore....especially if there's only one thing I could eat that I'm not that excited about. What the hell is this health thing sometimes? Seems to take the enjoyment out of things. Like I said, being vegan is totally easy in comparison to this particular intolerance. And not all intolerances are the same, so if you get tested it might turn out to be pretty easy for you.
But its for real; I've gone off & on it lots of times & felt a major shift. And trust me, it wasn't the placebo effect. I didn't believe it anymore (didn't want to) when I went off the diet but felt the difference. It is such a drag........

anyways ~ here I go, let's see! (trying to be optimistic"winking smiley
why not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 30 days
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 27, 2006 02:18AM

Just think of it as boycotting the blubber machines (restaurants). I don't know of one that offers normal portions of healthy vegan type foods where I live. Our asian restaurants serveings are enough to feed 3 adults and it's always greesey. EEEWWWW! ! !

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables