Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

IBS, what saved me
Posted by: jojiarun ()
Date: February 28, 2007 04:21PM

As I read the forum discussions, I find that many of us switched to raw food, almost out of desperation, due to symptoms of, or similar to, IBS. I am definately one of those...have suffered for 27 years, and have finally found the "cure". My stomach is at ease for the first time in I dont know how long. I have to watch some of the combinations and amounts of nuts and dried fruits. For the first time, food is my friend instead of my enemy. What a huge burden to be lifted!! I have also discovered that I am allergic to alcohol (aren't we all?). I found through my colon hydrotherapist that my liver actually has more trouble processing it than most. When I was younger, I just dealt with the horrific hangovers, but now, I have learned to trust my body, to stop poisining it, to realize that it is other peoples insecurities who choose to indulge while I'm not, and stand my ground. I have lost 7 lbs. since starting raw foods and have about 5 more to go...that is just an added benefit! So if you are suffering from digestive disorders and are continuing to seek solutions, try the raw food way.....you will be suprised!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IBS, what saved me
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: February 28, 2007 09:31PM

I had gas the other day and for the first time I realized thet I had alleviated my stomach problems and had simplified my diet to the point where I couid pinpoint what had given me gas. I had a non-raw rootbeer and am hoping that was it. I had this great feeling that I had power over whether I ever have stomach problems.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: February 28, 2007 09:34PM

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: March 01, 2007 06:43AM

beautiful!

jojiaurun...keep it up!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables