Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

how to start JUICE FAST
Posted by: SlimLadyRunner ()
Date: March 10, 2007 01:37AM

hi, i've been wanting to start a juice fast. i was wondering if it's okay to exercise while i'm on it.i'm current'y 120lbs 5'1'.' will i be losing a lo of weight? i just need to know a few things.
also, if any of you have tried it. can yoiu tell me what you did and how it turned out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2007 01:38AM by SlimLadyRunner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how to start JUICE FAST
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 10, 2007 03:42PM

Sure. I would keep it light, and rest regularly and as needed. Like many folks, I've juice-fasted for short and long periods, and the results are always very positive when done voluntarily, willingly, and lovingly.

-David Z. Mason

Date: March 10, 2007 04:28PM

I am juice-fasting now - you can join me if you want. You won't necessarily lose a lot of weight - it depends how much juice you drink and what kind. If you want to, you can choose juices you'll lose weight with. As for exercising, you can still do it - that is one of the big differences between juice and water fasting. You will just want to make sure you get enough juice.

Why do you want to?

Date: March 10, 2007 06:47PM

I am sorry - I was too confident. I just went 100% and think I'd better eat instead. I get starvation anxieties because in my early life I was literally starving. Maybe I can never do a fast. Maybe I shouldn't. But it all comes up in a way I can't handle by myself, that early trauma. I was a baby and didn't have any way to understand or cope with not being able to get food.

Good luck! Don't worry about the exercise! xo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables