Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wine
Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: April 06, 2007 05:16AM

I know, I know, I'm posting like a mad woman here...but I was wondering how drinking wine effects any of you? I find that I do not wish to drink the amount I used to, (usually 2 glasses or more) and my body rejects it quite easily, where before I drank wine with nearly all my dinner meals..(Red wine, you know..."good for the heart" ;P )

PS- I'm not really an alcoholic...I'm in the industry, so I get alot of wine to try for free...one of the "perks" of my job....LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wine
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 06, 2007 05:56AM

so you could say you are a workaholic smiling smiley......not an alcoholic but drink for work lol...hmm good way to look at it smiling smiley....that is a good perk...hmm i don't know...i used to be a drinker..not wine the hard stuff and LOTS of it for work too but in a different way to get through it sometimes...STUPID YOUNG GIRL....anyways i have not had any cravings for it or wnated it...i stopped craving it wheni went raw which is weird cuz i craved cooked and other things more then alcohol and my body DEFINTELY wasn't used to food but alcohol only sometimes....hmm so i say being 100% raw you don't want alcohol much...cuz i go out every week with all my friends and while they are tipping them back especially on wednesday dollard drink nights at my fave bar i have beeing going to for a year haha....but i have no desire..i take a bottle of water they let me have since i am a regular and chat with my friends and watch them drink and act like i must of used to and glad i don't anymore haha..
well now i have given you way more then ou asked...but i am in a sharing emotional mood right now..think i am detoxing cuz i also have some tummy pain..jaw pain and bad breat...but thanks for reading haha
hope this helps
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Re: Wine
Posted by: noelle ()
Date: April 06, 2007 12:06PM

I had wine for the first time in 1 months, I think I've been doing raw for about a month, and the same thing happened to me. 2 glasses and I felt really sick.

I didn't drink it too much before, though I did love it. One glass at a time. Cab being my fav of favs. I may or may not have a red wine allergy. Lots of sulfites can make you nauseous like that.

But alas! Like the old-fashioned doctors say: if it hurts when you touch it, don't touch it! (substitute with "if it makes you sick...ect."winking smiley
:-p

Good luck! :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables