Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

happy mother's day!!!
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 13, 2007 11:54AM

I know this might not be the right section but i think all the mommies out there deserve recognition..no matter if they responsible for children..or other beings like animals!! you are awesome for being so wonderfuland caring and loving!! have a wonderful awesome day!!!!!
enjoy your yummy raw foods today..and any raw treats you may have for celebrating!!!
please share any yummy raw treats...i have a collection of things..but always up for more ideas for my mommie cuz she is a sugar aholic haha...so i like to keep stocked on the raw treat ideas smiling smiley
( i think that covers the main forum requiremnts now right hehe )
love always
earthangel
xoxoxoxxoxo
mommy to two beautiful baby turtles...donatello and raphael

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: happy mother's day!!!
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: May 13, 2007 01:51PM

THANK YOU!!!! Mommy to two human girls and one human boy, four dogs, nine cats, two guinea pigs, five fish, sixteen chickens and one horse and still growing.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: May 13, 2007 02:45PM

Happy mother's day to all you beautiful moms out there.

Posted by: Sparkler ()
Date: May 13, 2007 05:17PM

Happy Mother's Day, y'all!

Earthangel, lately I'm hooked on coconut water. Just the water, not the meat. The ones I've been buying are sweet! I could sit there and drink 3 gallons of it. smiling smiley Okay maybe not that much, but I'm really lovin' it right now and am bugging DH to go to the asian store so I can get more today!

Sarah
[goingbananasblog.com]

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 14, 2007 05:12AM

hmmi know lol i have been hooked on the water lately too haha not the meat either just the water!! such a wonderful thing i find myself wanting one everyday....haha thanks for sharing that!!! maybe it is the season?? haha i don't know
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables