Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Grain Damage by Dr. Graham
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: May 14, 2007 10:02PM

Hello, has anyone read "Grain Damage" by Dr. Graham? I was thinking of purchasing this booklet from Amazon, but I want to know how informative it is first.
Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2007 10:02PM by VeganLife.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grain Damage by Dr. Graham
Posted by: Felix ()
Date: May 15, 2007 02:50PM

I have the book. It's a small book. He makes a strong case as to why we should not eat grains. That grains are not for human consumption. That's about the gist of it.

Proverbs 15:17 (New International Version) "Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred."

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 15, 2007 05:43PM

I don't eat grains because it is so hard to find whole grains, and when I do, they still cause me to have cravings.

Ron

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 15, 2007 05:55PM

I don't know about the book, but i am interested to see what others say.

i personally dont eat grains. but i might someday experiment with those raw products in the fozen section at healthfood store... honestly they are just not appealing to me.... but a big sweet mango or papaya.. MMMMMMMM

So i would guess that what Dr. Graham says would be accurate just based on my own feelings about grains and the fact that they do not appeal to me at all..

Love and Light

Tiffntwins

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

SWIM FREE FISHES!

Date: May 15, 2007 05:57PM

I haven't read this book, but I know that prior to turning high raw 18 months ago, I couldn't tolerate grains. I had to eliminate wheat and all gluten as well as the other common food allergens (dairy, etc.). I noticed big-time immprovements in my digestive tract health by not eating grains.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: May 16, 2007 07:33AM

Thank you for the review. Does it give specific, cited information of its effect on health? Or is it just like a pamplet with some general info?

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: May 16, 2007 08:12AM

I like whole (not mashed or dehydrated) sprouted wheat, but then I'm not allergic to gluten. Sprouted wheat actually has a lot less gluten. I am totally suceptible to overeating whenever I touch any kind of cooked grain. But raw sprouted wheat, UNdehydrated, eaten whole, makes me feel just fine and gives me a satisfied, rather than hungry feeling.

If I couldn't eat sprouted wheat because of the gluten, then I'd be eating other kinds of sprouted grains.

I'm 100% raw vegan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables