Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cancer and food
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 14, 2007 10:43PM

Hi group...my sister has been battling cancer for 2 years. She has been through 3 sessions of chemo, 5 surgeries, and 1 radiation treatment. Her particular cancer is chemo resistant and they've said all they can do for her now is to keep removing tumors as they grow. She has drastically changed her diet...everything that goes into her mouth is organic and she takes shots of wheatgrass. she is not a vegan or a raw foodist though so I hesitated writing to you for help but you are all so knowldgeable about foods and their properties I had to ask. She even bought a water oxygenator that takes all the "crap" out of tap water and adds more oxygen to it. Can you help me steer her in some positive directions? Thanks
Patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cancer and food
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 14, 2007 11:49PM

Patty, Have you sister read "The Cure to All Diseases" by Hulda Clark. She addresses cancer, parasites, parasite zapping, and cleaning up the environment.

Also, she will want to get hold of some apricot kernels (B 17)and start eating fresh and raw vegan. Cesium chloride is supposed to help but there is something better and faster than that, too. She will have to alkalize her body very quickly. If your sister really wants to live, she will do what is required. Its her life, her choice.

Wishing you strength. Therese

Posted by: learningtofly ()
Date: June 15, 2007 12:37AM

If her liver is still intact and functional I would highly recommend the Gerson Therapy:

[www.gerson.org]

[www.gerson.org]

Best wishes.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: June 15, 2007 02:06AM

Other things besides raw foods that will help:

Get lots of rest and sleep. The more sleep the better. Look to remove stimulants from the diet, chocolate, coffee, etc, as this will enhance sleep. If possible, remove spices and condiments from the diet as they are also stimulating. Also, if she if fatigued, do not take anything to get more energy or stimulations, but instead get more sleep and rest.

Eat as much fresh fruits as possibles. These are loaded with vitamins and minerals and antioxidants.

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: June 15, 2007 12:19PM

Green juices. Lots of them.

Immediately cut out all fried foods, and preferably all foods cooked with oil/fat. Transition to a raw diet as quickly as practical.

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 15, 2007 03:59PM

thanks guys. i'll pass on all the info. god bless

Posted by: mjhednrik ()
Date: June 15, 2007 06:18PM

dewey,

Here is a link to a website of an exceptional lady who cured her breast cancer with raw juices.

[drday.com]

and other very good information of several cancer cures

[www.cancertutor.com]

[www.cancertutor.com]

My most best wishes of good luck and lot of courage to your sister.

MH

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 17, 2007 04:14PM

I also second the motion about Dr. Day. I have 3 of her videos...I enjoyed them, and learned a lot. "You Can't Improve on God", "Cancer Doesn't Scare Me Anymore", and "Diseases Don't Just Happen". Rawfoods, lots sleep, pure water, no extra stress, no drugs,....Natural Hygiene principles.

Sincere warm wishes to her.

Elakti

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: June 23, 2007 04:05AM

Patty,

Your sister might want to learn about the disease process, to help her find ways to healing herself. By understanding how disease is created in the body, one can avoid the habits and practices that lead to disease. This description of the disease process was written by a former member of this forum, Zsuzsa.

------------------
But remember that all stages of the disease process are remedial, they are all instituted by the body, they are all the body's desperate attempt to rid itself of toxins in order to survive and heal itself.

Here, briefly, are the 7 stages:

1. Enervation. This is truly the first stage, the first sign that we have that the body is overloaded. The body feels tired, feels dragging around, feels less than vital. The body's communication system, electrical system, is the nerves. All of the body's activities, whether internal or external, are directed and coordinated via the nerves. When the body is overloaded with toxins, the neural system's functioning is impaired, and therefore all of the body's activities are slowed and less efficient. This results in smooth, normal cleansing and healing being impaired and slowed, and there is a back up in eliminating toxins, and so the body seeks to repair it. It therefore makes us feel tired, so that we will rest, so that the body can be re-charged to function normally again.

2. Toxemia. This would be where one might feel polluted, or just "bone tired", exhausted, very cold and achy, where someone might "feel a cold coming on", or "feel a flu coming on". These are all sign that the body must have rest and sleep and be kept warm, right away. Even before I'd ever heard of any of this, I'd noticed that every time I got a "flu", it was preceded by this kind of experience. I discovered that I could avert the full blown "flu" if, as soon as I got this feeling, I took a nice long hot bath, and went straight to bed and slept. That's toxemia.

3. Irritation. This is the stage where the body is getting overloaded with toxins to the point where it is must urgently get rid of them or take drastic action, and the body eliminates it in various sites extraordinarily--it may be through the sinuses, in the form of sneezing, or through the skin, in the form of a rash or itch, for example. We might also see increased mucus secretion, as mucus is a transport medium for toxins, out of the body.

4. Inflammation. This is full blown, acute cleansing, from "mild" to very acute, depending on the body's needs and according to its wisdom of what will save its life. Remember that all "disease" is the solution, the life-saving process, instituted by the body, to rid itself of the toxins, which are in reality urgently threatening the body's vitality, and in fact its very life. Inflammation includes "colds", "flu", "allergies", bladder "infection", kidney "infection", sinusitis, rhinitis, appendicitis, pancreatitis, arthritis, bursitis, thyroiditis, and any other kind of "-itis", or any other condition where the body has inflammation or "infection". It is all inflammation, there is no such thing as "infection". In inflammation, the body "inflames" an organ, or the site of an injury, wherever it is deemed necessary--it fills the site with blood, lots of activity, heat--fever is REMEDIAL, the body steps up the heat to help the healing and cleansing, fever is never harmful, and the bacteria population increase to gobble up the dead cells and toxins that are being eliminated. There is stepped up activity at the site of inflammation--there is heat at the site, everything is fast, the body is dramatically working to rid itself of toxins, cells live and die quickly. It is also systemic, all healing involves the whole body, and the fever which is the body temperature elevated throughout the whole body, is vital as a part of the healing and cleansing process.

5. Ulceration. This is the first stage of degenerative or chronic disease. The body's toxic load must be eliminated, so the body takes the dramatic action of destroying the cells of the different layers of skin or membrane and tissue below, in order to make an opening through which the body can push out toxins. These are like little volcanoes, and include what we call ulcers, but also things like canker sores, cold sores, pimples, acne, "herpes", various chronic skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and I think some of what are referred to as STD's.

6. Induration. This is tumor formation, which is at this stage considered "benign". The body is so overloaded with toxins that it cannot get rid of fast enough to keep it from killing the body, through any of the previous stages, so it begins to make soft or eventually hard cases in which to store the toxins, to keep it out of the bloodstream and the vital organs. The body often puts these tumors in the places which are the least important to its immediate survival, such as the reproductive organs, but they can occur anywhere in the body that the body in its infinite wisdom needs to put them.

7. Cancer. Cancer is not the fearsome killer people are taught to believe it is. It is simply another stage of the body's ability to heal and cleanse us, the final attempt, quite dramatic. The body's cells, probably specialized phagocytic cells, are used by the body to ingest the toxins, which are saturating the body and so totally exceeding the body's capacity to eliminate them fast enough, that the body must resort to sacrificing large numbers of cells to ingest and contain the toxins in order to keep them out of the vital organs and the blood, in an attempt on the part of the body to continue to carry on life in spite of the toxins. It is said, having been observed, by even mainstream science, that when inflammation or irritation have gone on too long at a site, it becomes cancer--they are observing some of the stages of the disease process. Disease never harms the body. Cancer, like any other stage of disease, is remedial. Death does not come from disease, rather disease is what the body uses to save it from death. Death comes from continuing to increase the toxic load, by ingestion of toxins and subjecting the body to toxins, including the huge toxic and enervating overload from drugs, radiation and chemo, and such. After cancer, the body has no more defenses left. It is the final stage in which the body can still struggle against the toxic overload.

The problem is not "disease". The problem is toxins, poisons. Disease is the solution.

The body is a totally self-cleaning, self-healing, self-repairing system, and will always seek to cleanse, heal, and repair itself, to the best of its ability, and will employ the process of disease in doing soĆ³that is the entire purpose of disease, and the symptoms we experience are manifestations of that process.

When we cooperate with the body, in whichever stage the body is struggling to cleanse and heal itself, the body can decrease its toxic load, move back through the stages of disease, and ultimately recover full health.

How do we cooperate with the body? The first thing is to stop ingesting toxins, as thoroughly as possible. Drugs of any kind indluding "natural" ones, cooked food, herbs, irritants, animal products, food that is incompatible with the body. And inimical practices, anything that enervates the body, such as stress, overwork, medical procedures, anything that weakens or compromises the body including diets, yes enemas too. When we "treat" symptoms, when we seek to get rid of symptoms, that is going against the body's efforts, and just foils the body's efforts to try to cleanse and heal and further enervates and toxifies us..

We need to provide the conditions under which the body can function without impediment, and which provide the raw materials of life. This includes our optimal diet of fresh raw fruits, leafy veggies, nuts and seeds, as close to the form as they come in Nature as possible. This also includes sunshine, constant fresh air, keeping the body warm enough, plenty of rest and especially sleep, as much as the body may desire.

We need to fast, meaning total rest, eyes closed, water only, when the body gives us acute symptoms and takes away our hunger. It is only at these times that one should fast, and only for as long as the body dictates--only until the return of hunger. This is vital for the body to be able to accomplish its extraordinary healing and cleansing efficiently and quickly, and must be done. There is no substitute for this. Usually the extraordinary healing is accomplished quickly, though occasionally the body may need to do it longer. It is always recommended that fasting be done under the supervision of a competent practitioner, particularly if one has extremely acute symptoms, and if the fast is of any duration. And it's important for anyone to know as much as possible about fasting before undertaking it, especially "Fasting Can Save Your Life" and "The Science and Fine Art of Fasting", both by Herbert Shelton, and widely available, including on amazon.com.
------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables