Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food in Rome, Milan, Florence?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 27, 2007 04:53PM

Three of us (from Bay Area, California) will be in Marrakech, Rome, Milan, Florence in Sept and want to continue our raw food diet while we travel.

Does anyone know of restaurants and/or groups (formal or informal) ?

Dream come true would be to find B&Bs serving raw, or near raw .... any suggestions?

We'd love to meet with other raw food-ies.

Thanks,
JONI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food in Rome, Milan, Florence?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 27, 2007 06:03PM

-Most places I traveled to in Rome, Bari & The Amalfi Coast were very accomodating in terms of having fresh fruit or salads avaialable....unlike American restaurants! Ha! ha! And there were certainly plenty of fresh fruit vendors and grocery stores in most of the areas I traveled. It was a BIT more sparse in Greece....but I didn't have a problem there. I would wager that anywhere in the world there are fresh produce sellers.......as long as you don't EXPECT restaurants to be able to accomodate you....it's all good.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 27, 2007 07:57PM

Hi Joni,
you will not be able to find any raw food restaurant in italy (I wish...) but you will be able to find salads pretty much everywhere. Maybe not fantastic salads, but if you want you can eat raw.
The raw food movement is not very big in my country, and I am one of the few rawfoodists here... any idea to come and visit Venice? smiling smiley
I can make you some raw food for sure!
Ciao,
Sara

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: June 29, 2007 11:49AM

Sara, do you know if there is such a thing as a vacuum blender or food processor? I'd like to blend/process raw foods while keeping the air out so as to not lose any nutrients to oxidation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables