Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Post-MC Raw Soup Recommendations - Today is the day
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 12, 2007 04:55PM

Hi Guys,
I'm considering breaking with the Mater Cleanse recommendation to make a cooked vegetable soup after the lemonade fast. Since I'm favoring more Raw Food into my diet, I'd like to make a Raw Soup. It would be ideal if there isn't too much fiber. I'm also being lazy - I don't want to cook a soup, It's too involved. Today is the soup day. But even if I don't get your suggestions in time they are definitely welcome.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Post-MC Raw Soup Recommendations - Today is the day
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 13, 2007 05:50AM

My favorite raw soup is extreeeemely simple so I am not sure if it is what you are looking for. But aside from fruit, it is my favorite thing to eat.

I simply blend some water together a big handful of baby spinach, one large tomato, a cucumber, a handful of cilatro and a yellow bell pepper. (Obviously you can substitue for whatever green/herb/ bell pepper you like) And I add a little bit of kosher salt, which is up to you. It's a very green soup, but when you taste it, you mostly taste the bell pepper which is very sweet and refreshing. I think the soup works better with something like baby spinach or lettuce rather than kale or a really strong green. Anyways, I think it's really good, so I hope that helps. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables