Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Supplements for yeast and parasites
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: June 25, 2007 04:42PM

So I have an appointment with a fancy doctor here in Boulder next week. I don't want to go. I have given so much of my power over to healers and think that I have a lot of the answers inside. Diet is a huge part of getting well. And for that I believe in raw. I am taking zeolites for heavy metals to begin with and then need to cleanse my body of parasites and yeast. Do any of you have any product or lifestyle recommendations? Or any recommendations at all? I would rather spend my money on fresh organic fruits and greens and good quality supplmens than a doctor who will perform a bunch of tests that will give me nothing but confirmation about what is going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Supplements for yeast and parasites
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: June 25, 2007 05:33PM

Hi dancerinthenight

For parasites, you might try DrNatura.com.

You might also try eating a few fresh organic marigolds everyday. Marigolds contain pyrethrin, a natural pesticide. The African marigolds have an especially strong pyrethrin. The seeds are available at Seeds of Change.

Neem tea can also be affective to prevent and cure parasites. Try googling "neem tea" for more information.

If you think you may have a more virulent amoebic parasite, you should probably consider being tested by a certified lab.

For problems with yeast, you might try eating a few organic calendula flowers every day. Again, the seeds are available at Seeds of Change.

If you don't have garden space, marigolds and calendula can both be easily grown in containers wherever they can be placed in the sun.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 26, 2007 12:12AM

Dancer, Try parasite zapping with a parasite zapper. Read Hulda Clark's book, "The Cure to All Diseases". I do this on a fairly regular basis.

I read in another forum that Dr. Doug Graham recommends eating cantaloupe for Candida. The lady that had Candida ate the melons for 7 days straight and her Candida disappeared. Then, she ate bananas for 2 days straight. I haven't tried this yet as I'm fasting but when I complete my fast end of day Thursday, I will go on the regimen. I think the key is to continue to eat the cantaloupe until the candida is gone.

Good luck! Therese

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: June 26, 2007 01:35AM

I've used Yeast Cleanse by Solaray and I think it works really well. It totally cuts my sugar cravings. It even smells cleansing.

Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: June 26, 2007 07:26AM

For candida infections I see quite often products with probiotics in them. Apparently the probiotics will fight back the candida. I don't believe in probiotics as the body harbours over a hundred species of probiotic bacteria, and the probiotic pills give you at most 10 to 12 species while not helping the rest. The big thing now is inulin soluble fibre, which bacteria break down (causing flatulence!) but not broken down by the body so that people using it will not gain weight but will promote their own bodily probiotics.

Just look for inulin containing fibres. Natural sources for inulin are chicory root and sunchokes.

Posted by: alphadee00 ()
Date: July 19, 2007 08:20PM

Hi there

For internal cleansing of parasites add garlic, chilli, and ginger to your diet.

Dee

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables