Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Foodist Superhero Comic Poster
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 15, 2007 03:49AM

Hey, fooders! This seems like just as good a place for this as any. As you might know I'm a raw fooder who is active in the television and film community as a performer (in fact, I'm playing a co-star role in an upcoming CBS "NUMB3RS" episode as well as filming the lead role in a Trace Adkins music video tomorrow!).

I just wanted to keep you all up on a project I just complete and am very excited. I'll post the flyer below, but to make it short, I appeared on SCIFI's "Who Wants To Be A Superhero" with Stan Lee last year and am releasing a full-lenght comic this autumn. In anticipation of that, I just returned from San Diego Comic Con where I announced my Comic Pre-Release Package with artwork by the Spiderman, Transformers and Incredible Hulk U.K. crew! If you wanna check out a real raw vegan superhero, visit [kayosmarket.com] for all the good stuff - even free comic give aways!

Tonya Kay
[tonyakay.com]

I hope this flyer displays correctly:-)

"You've seen her as Creature in SCIFI's "Who Wants To Be A Superhero", spinning fire on NBC's "America's Got Talent", touring with the hit band Panic At The Disco as well as making music in the Off-Broadway STOMP...

Now you can follow the rise to stardom of a superhero who really is changing the world with this limited edition fire spinning comic pin up.

Promoting the release of this autmn's full-length comic with Blam Ventures, only 150 copies of the <b>Tonya Kay Comic Pre-Release Package</b> will ever be printed, numbered and autographed - making it a true collector's item.

Printed on 100% recycled paper, this fire spinning comic centerfold is breath takingly drawn by the comic industry's top artists (Spiderman, Transformers, Hulk).

The package also includes a free character rendering of Tonya Kay as REALITI in this autumn's full-length comic release, a free CREATURE postcard (as seen on the SCIFI channel) and two FREE 16 page Creature Fan Comics. No kidding. This is your way to follow Tonya Kay's superhero career from the very beginning.

Celebrate the heroism that has been inspired in you.

Available exclusively at [kayosmarket.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Foodist Superhero Comic Poster
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 15, 2007 02:15PM

on one hand i think this is very cool .. a raw super hero !

on the other hand i think you must have enough money (with all these projects you have done) to pay the owner of this board for a simple banner advertisement like above dont ya think?

its kinda rude coming on here without involving yourself ever in any discussions and just advertising smiling smiley i hope you do the right thing and contact the owner about paying for your advertising

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2007 02:17PM by Jgunn.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables