Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Online raw food certifications
Posted by: Mosaica ()
Date: August 16, 2007 07:29PM

Hi everyone,

I'm reading your thoughts long time ago but never posted here. As I feel people are very friendly so I hope I'll get an answer to my question.

I'm transitioning myself slowly into this new lifestyle couple months ago, reading lots, browsing online, transforming my kitchen with necessary machines and experimenting with recipes. I'm also trying to find likeminded people, which is not an easy thing up here in British Columbia, Canada. Unfortunately I couldn't really find anyone here to share experiences and seek advices. I guess not a lot of people are interested in raw foods in BC so I hope to find some other ways to educate myself and to communicate with others.

I found a website advertising an online course which I plan to complete. At this moment I'm not gonna open a business or teach others but I'd like to educate myself and since there is absolutely no similar course or training here, I think that's the only way for me.

So the website is here, please check it out and let me know what do you think.

[therawvegannetwork.com]

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

Mosaica

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Online raw food certifications
Date: August 16, 2007 10:36PM

There are many other raw food certs out there but they are way more expensive, checkout livingnutrition.com for their courses.

F1

Date: August 17, 2007 02:23AM

Thanks Fruitarian One. I checked out the website you recommended but they only have a magazine, not online courses.
Anyone else? I'm interested in other online courses as well, if someone happens to know a better one...

Mosaica

Posted by: bracken ()
Date: August 18, 2007 04:26PM

Hi Mosaica I too wouldn't mind educating myself futher on raw food living, I can't really share my interest with anyone where I live, every time I mention the word raw they look at me like I am mad! I found a free seven part course on www.rawgourmet.com, I want to keep searching for the least expensive as I am so interested in healthly living.
Good luck with your teaching!

Bracken

Date: August 18, 2007 05:49PM

Mosaica Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Fruitarian One. I checked out the website
> you recommended but they only have a magazine, not
> online courses.
> Anyone else? I'm interested in other online
> courses as well, if someone happens to know a
> better one...
>
> Mosaica

Go here

[www.livingnutrition.com]

F1

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 18, 2007 06:04PM

[www.rawbc.org]

Mosaica, there's a great site and organization called RawBC for people in British Columbia.

There are several of us on this message board from BC. (Hi, I'm in Vancouver)

Date: August 18, 2007 06:37PM

Hey Bracken,

thanks for the website, I checked it out and yes, it seems to be for free. Let me know if you sign up, I'd like to know what's your experience. smiling smiley

Btw, where do you live?

Date: August 18, 2007 06:49PM

F1, thanks again! Now I can see what do you mean... smiling smiley
The Professional Natural Hygiene Consultant course for $399 is not too bad, I like the concept and that is not only about raw food so one can learn more about the complex functions of the human body. Nice!

Date: August 18, 2007 07:00PM

Wow, someone from Vancouver! smiling smiley))
Thanks for recommending the RawBC site, aquadecoco, I already know about it, not a bad website.
I think there are a few raw people in BC but I don't live in Van anymore so it makes the things more difficult. Sometimes I wish I'm still there, especially when I can't find what I want locally, but one cannot have everything in his/her life... I'm happy to live on the Sunshine Coast and try to balance my needs... winking smiley

Date: August 18, 2007 09:21PM

Hey, where on the Sunshine Coast are you! I have a place in Sechelt, but am going to sell it one of these days. I LOVE the SC!

I keep wishing they would open a Capers just outside Gibsons.... do you know where the hotel-pub burnt down.....it would make a great spot for a Capers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2007 09:23PM by aquadecoco.

Date: August 19, 2007 05:40AM

Sorry to disappoint you, aquadecoco, but I live on the Upper SC... winking smiley
But I'd definitely visit Gibsons more often if there would be a Capers! smiling smiley

Date: August 19, 2007 06:59AM

Earl's Cove or even further?

Date: August 19, 2007 03:04PM

Hi there Mosaica, I have signed up, I got my first e-mail yesterday on Raw food info. It seems to be informative and interesting it is a start anyway to educating myself futher. I am going to go with it and see how I go there on after.
I live in the Uk.
Take it easy!

Bracken

Date: August 19, 2007 03:16PM

Even further, aquadecoco! I live in Powell River, but not in the town. Nice and peaceful, not too crowded and still affordable.

Bracken, sounds good! I'll probably do the same thing. Thaks again for the website. smiling smiley

Date: August 19, 2007 04:01PM

I just looked up on images of Powell River, it looks beautiful, you have the right set of surroundings around you to pursue the raw way of living & teaching. It looks really chilled out, by far better living in the rainy drab uk.
Let me know how you get on.

Wishing you all the best.

Bracken

Date: August 19, 2007 06:47PM

I love the UK!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables