Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Which blender is better?
Posted by: nannie11 ()
Date: August 20, 2007 03:33AM

I am going to buy a new blender and I have narrowed it down to the Vita-Prep 3 and the Waring Extreme . Do any of you have either one of these blenders and if so can you tell me how you like them or which one you think is better? I have had a Vita Mix Sidewinder sine the early 1980's and it is still running great but I would like one that is at least 3hp.

thank you

JoAnn

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Which blender is better?
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 23, 2007 02:24AM

Did you post this also in the juice section? There's more chat about juicers there.

Re: Which blender is better?
Posted by: nannie11 ()
Date: August 23, 2007 12:11PM

I did post it but no one responded. But yesterday, my 25 year old Vita Mix finally gave out and I new I had to make a decision on a blender because I would go into withdrawl if I couldn't have my green smoothies. I decided to ge the Waring Exteme Blender but with the Vita Prep Container with the tamper. I should receive it sometime next week and I will post how I like it.

thank you

JoAnn

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables