Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm craving a raw feast
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: August 25, 2007 04:37PM

I have been yearning for something, some kind of restoration and none of the old pickmeups have much appeal.

I would really love to be in an earthy, watery, sweet and breezy place with tons of simple, condiment-free dishes served to me in a hammock and unlimited clean sports to do, like walking, swimming, playing, climbing trees, body-surfing, sea-kayaking for two (with me behind so I can cheat, cuz my arms get tired) and some simple work to do, something where I could play in the dirt or something, when I wanted to.

No engines, motors, status symbols, plastic (bags or cards), routine, or hidden problems, just everything out on the table, problems solved with honesty and compassion.

My night dreams are never this good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm craving a raw feast
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 25, 2007 04:50PM

aquadecoco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> sea-kayaking for two (with me behind so I can
> cheat, cuz my arms get tired)

lol thats great tongue sticking out smiley too funny hehe.

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: I'm craving a raw feast
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 25, 2007 08:20PM

I always thought having a huge open space to play in for everyone would be great..with emphasis on re-learning our children's games, like kick-ball, 7-up, etc. There could be kiosks of healhy foods, drinks, smoohties, etc.

I'm with you..I'd love to be somewhere clean, free from all kinds of pollution including noise and indoor pollutions.

I just walked thru my kitchen and thought that it really needs to be revamped so that there is lots of raw foods to choice from at arms length thru-out so I could do intuitive eating. I'm going to do that once I'm back in Oregon. I could just put out a days worth of foods, and browse thru them when I feel like it, and eat what I'm feeling like.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables