Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sleeping Weird Last Night
Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: June 28, 2006 03:03PM

Hey,
I slept really weird last night. I'm not sure if this was extra energy or what but I felt this tingling feeling all over my body. Like as if theses little bugs were jumping onto my skin. And when I tried to sleep a few times, I felt myself jolting. Like for example, I was closing my eyes, had them closed, lying down on the pillow, and then an image popped into my head of getting kick in the balls. As that second, my body jolted, and I woke up, alterted. I wasn't sleeping, just resting. Weird, huh? What can it be?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sleeping Weird Last Night
Posted by: lilpaws ()
Date: June 28, 2006 04:24PM

i've never felt the tingling while i try to fall asleep so i can't help you with that but for the jolting business...happens to me occasionally. sometimes when i first start falling asleep and entering my dreamstate, i'll wake up with a jolt. the image of getting your balls kicked might've set something off in your brain/body which caused you to wake up with the jolt, similar to when you need to use the restroom in the middle of your sleep.

Posted by: shep252 ()
Date: June 28, 2006 09:32PM

Funny. I've had the same episodes before, but I had been sleep walking. Now I don't really sleep walk anymore. As for the tingling, I have felt that before on the surface of my head, but I go to the chiroprator because my neck gets out of wack (because of nursing) and pinches nerves. I have had these prickling sensations now and then today after I drank a juice mix of spinach, celery, asparagus,and tomatoe. *shrugs*
I have had the most vivid dreams since trying to go vegan. Neat dreams. I think it is a way to get connected to yourself. Whatever is in your sub-mind usually manifests itself in dreams.

Posted by: judes ()
Date: June 29, 2006 08:22AM

wow raw guy it sounds like you came to the right place for learning about vegan food.
and those problems you bring up might be helped if you cleanse you're body and mind.
they will sometimes affect one another in a negative fassion if they are allowed to.
you're tingleyness could be caused by poor circulation, as in blocked or slow chi or ki.
to help you get to sleep without getting distracted by something and stressing on it for hours
(i've been there) try writing down all the things that worry you or things that you planned to do
and put them in an envelope labeled "open me in the morning" than you can plan to worry or stress about those things when you are not tired or trying to sleep
than take a hot shower or bath and think of only the heat.
focus on the heat and let it warm your soul.
after you dry you're self off and return to your bed think of only coolness
and maybe turn on a fan or ac a little bit.
as your body cools off you will find it easier to sleep.
there are many reasons why this works.
just do it and don't stay up all night on the internet trying to find out why.
that should help you sleep.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables