Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

detox symptoms
Posted by: allone01 ()
Date: September 21, 2007 01:00AM

Are fever(102F), runny nose, sinus congestion, and muscle aches symptoms of detox?( im pretty sure they are symptoms of flu????)
ive been mostly juicing beets and watermelons (seperatly) then eating snacks like spoons of hemp butter, mangos, plums, tomatos, wild harvasted salads,mung beans i sprouted, occasionally a lara bar and superfoods such as maca, dr schulze superfood, raw honey, and flax. i dont think ive been eaten too nutritionaly difficiant. and im pretty sure im going through detox cause i dont wear deoderant, and i always smell bad even after a shower. but now i dont, at all. its really amazed some of my friends who know and have gotten used to the fact that i dont always smell good. lol
i want to make sure im not sick is why im asking.
the things i have tried to get the congestion to go away are: inhaling eucalyptus in hot steamy water, lots of cayenne and habanero pepper tinciture, raw honey incase it was allergies (which i dont have but i thought id try it), and yoga. all of them worked for a little bit but none have cured the problem.

any input would be appreciated.
thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: detox symptoms
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: September 21, 2007 02:47AM

The flu and symptoms or the flu are detoxification. Those symptoms (the runny nose, the fever, the achy muscles) are your body removing toxins from itself. Here is an excellent article on detoxification and the raw diet. This articles has some suggestion on how to deal with your detoxification to help your body with this healing process.

Re: detox symptoms
Posted by: allone01 ()
Date: September 22, 2007 03:25PM

thanks so much for the great news!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables