Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

how can I stop snacking around
Posted by: ferdiewen ()
Date: October 01, 2007 09:48PM

I am at work sometimes I just had little thing for the wholeday, I will preapre little dishes but I feel I want to stop snacking around just eat more regular hour, anyone know a good way to do it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how can I stop snacking around
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:22PM

You might find your meal times/habits changing. My own observation/research/experience seems to indicate that simple uncombined regular small meals throughout the day keeps things on an even keel. That is my own experience. Meal alignment should coincide with YOUR goals. Frequent small but satisfying meals of simple fruits and juice to encourage metabolism and weight loss......with larger, mixed, infrequent meals of fats, seeds and root vegetables to slow the metabolism and encourage weight retention. The choice of meal size, consituency and type is certainly a very personal choice - and dependent on your goals.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: October 01, 2007 10:50PM

why do you want to stop?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 02, 2007 12:08AM

frequent small meals throughout the day (traditionally called snacking) are considered better for kick starting your metobilism

i echo above .. why do you wanna stop? unles you are snacking on stuff that is not good for you .. take what your used too and turn it into a positive instead of a negative

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 02, 2007 04:59AM

I agree, why stop, unless you are eating when you are not really hungry. That's what should guide you, your hunger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables