Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Contact Lenses
Date: October 02, 2007 06:53PM

I was wondering if there are any raw foodist that wear contact lenses? My reason for asking is this: If raw foodist don't use shampoo, soap, toothpaste, and such others because of chemicals, now what about Contact lenses? The solution you have to put on them twice a day and then wearing it all day long.

I have noticed since I wear contacts and been raw for 4 months, my contacts are getting blurry. I'm thinking my eye sight is improving or the solution is begining to affect my eyes since I'm very raw now.

I have been looking for glasses, but it's very hard to find something I like, I haven't worn glasses in 10 years.

Is it safe, okay or it doesn't really matter if I continue wearing contacts and just get my perscription corrected?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Contact Lenses
Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: October 02, 2007 07:05PM

I wear contact lenses and love them, these are the ones I picked out:
[www.clearlycontacts.ca]

Raw foodists don't use shampoo, toothpaste ? that's news to me...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 02, 2007 07:16PM

Flex4life;

[www.rawfoodsupport.com] That is the topic they were talking about on here the other week.

About those contacts, you can only get them in Canada? Here in Florida it is about $170 for 12 boxes. Each box last for 6 weeks.

Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: October 02, 2007 08:15PM

Hi,

you can get those contact lenses anywhere in the U.S , also I wear each pair until they start to lose their clarity. So far I average 4-6 weeks per pair winking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: October 02, 2007 09:24PM

I have been raw since june and I use soap and shampoo. I did stop using deoderant because of the aluminum in it. I want to get contacts though I did not think of the chemicals in it but some of the chemicals is saline solution isnt it? Do you think the chemicals are harmful? I have been having some eye problems since becomming raw. I can't see so well out of my glasses now. and my eyes become blurrey at times.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables