Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Vegan Dessert Recipes for a Book
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 02, 2007 11:44PM

Hello all, I hope all is well. I've been intrigued by the raw vegan movement for a while now. Although, I'm not 100% raw at this time, I do try to incorporate raw recipes in my diet. I've had so much fun with some of these recipes that I've decided to put together a recipe book.

Does anyone have favorite Raw Vegan Dessert recipes that they would like to submit to be published in a book. If your recipe is chosen, you would be credited, of course, and you would receive a free PDF version of the book once it's completed. If you're interested in submitting your recipes, click here. Thanks!

~Natasha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Vegan Dessert Recipes for a Book
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 03, 2007 12:01AM

Natasha why dont you pay the owner of this website for your advertising like the others do isntead of riding on a freebie in your signature ?

what the heck is wrong with you people lately that are doing tthis .. its like coming to my house unsolicited and plastering signs all over my lawn ! John the owner of this site provides this site to us free of charge in exchange he asks that advertisers take out banner adds and if we really want to buy equipement from him or take part in his coaching services. If i came into your business and started soliciting customers how would you feel????

dont you think its rude to come into someone elses place and do this sort of thing without contributing anything , advice or money or otherwise?

will i give you my recipies? no .. i share them with people that contribute back .. not people looking to make money off the backs of other peoples hard work.

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: October 03, 2007 12:15AM

in case you missed it when you people(s) signed up

Living and Raw Food Boards Policy

These boards are provided as a public service, courtesy of LIVING-FOODS.COM. Please post and reply to queries related only to the vegan/vegetarian living food lifestyle. LIVING-FOODS.COM, the webmaster and the designated board moderators take no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the comments made herein. By using this board, you agree to our disclaimer. We expect everyone to be kind and respectful to other posters.

Not Permitted on the boards:

* Foul language
* Rude, offensive, insulting or vulgar posts.
* Anything for sale or give away
* Asking for, or giving medical advice, or
* Requests for contributions
* Off topic posts, or posts not deemed proper for the category they are placed
* Slander of individuals or Organizations
* Advertisments of products, services or advertising of other web sites

All offensive and inappropriate posts will be deleted. Offenders will be banned from posting. Serious offenders will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

The spirit of the Living & Raw Foods Community discussion forums is to support fellow vegan living foods health enthusiasts on their path to higher health and quality of life. This site is a privately owned, free site which is paid for by the Webmaster, and assisted by members. Please see the Members section of this site for membership information and benefits. The intent here is support and educate one another with:

• compassion
• kindness
• respect
• patience
• competance

Let's be mindful that:

1. Some people here are totally new to the living food diet concept and first impressions weigh heavily.

2. Some people here are in the process of healing and they are very sensitive, and it is inappropriate to try to "fix" their health problem with therapies or without their permission.

3. If you have no formal training as a health coach it is inappropriate to try to offer healing advice to people with illness (especially if you have limited information about the person's condition), except to relate first hand experience and recommend books, articles on this site and elsewhere, and health professionals. Refer people to the Resources/Practitioners page in this site for professional health & nutrition help.

4. If you are ill and seeking healing advice it is generally best to get advice and coaching services from a trained health professional -- there are a few such participants in this open forum, however this is not a healing guidance forum -- we recommend working with a professional health coach or hygienic or naturopathic doctor. Refer people to the Resources/Practitioners page in this site for professional health & nutrition help.

5. Everyone wants to be treated kindly. Do not fight here-- you are only fighting with yourself.

6. Our expression (the words we type) has a vibration which effects our own health in profound ways,

7. Becoming a "raw fooder" is a personal and unique journey and an emotionally sensitive process, and it's best if it unfolds at a gentle pace.

8. Pushing, judging and venting on fellow health enthusiasts is harmful to everyone here.

9. The eyes of the world are watching us -- we can choose to mirror the chaos of society, or we can choose to be co-creators of an exemplary community of health and compassion minded people. Let's choose to follow our hearts and give our selves and our community fellows the best.

10. If you are a new comer, please check the FAQ for answers to all the frequently asked questions before posting a message here.

Thank you for your cooperation.
The Living-Foods Team

BY REGISTERING AT THIS SITE TO USE THE BOARDS, I AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICY, and ACKNOWLEDGE that my ability to use the boards may be terminated without warning for any reason

Date: October 03, 2007 12:21AM

Ok Jodi, I just signed up today and actually looked for the policy before posting my signature and did not find it. Now that I know, I will remove the links in my signature.

Why don't you try asking questions before jumping down someones throat and assuming the worst? Thanks.

Jgunn, thank you for posting the rules.

~Natasha

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 12:23AM by natashapl.

Date: October 03, 2007 12:31AM

im sorry you feel i jumped down your throat but posts like this seem to be a weekly occurance lately ,

Whats baffling is that you have to scroll alllll the way down the page past the agreement in order to sign up for the board so how anyone can possibly have missed that is beyond me

my post was full of questions

and your welcome

good luck with your ventures

oh and btw i checked your link .. that jasper test thing is pretty nifty aint it??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 12:34AM by Jgunn.

Date: October 03, 2007 12:41AM

I looked around the forum a few times and didn't even see the register button. I ended up clicking the "Login" link at the top and then clicked the "Not Registered? Click here to register now." link to register. I guess I'm used to forums that post policies in sticky threads that stay at the top.

Anyhow, yeah I like the Jasper Test, I think it does a good job at assessing personality of a person... or at least it did a good job for me. And it was free, which makes it even better!

Posted by: rankdurian ()
Date: October 03, 2007 12:46AM

I'm new here but I see plenty of others with advertisements for their services including physical training, rawfoodcoaching,etc. Am I to assume that these folks pay to do this or are some people allowed to advertise because they've been on these boards for so long or people are just friendly with them. I haven't seen anyone else get lambasted so vigorously ... or at all, really?

Ishmael

Date: October 03, 2007 12:50AM

lol yes free is good ! it does seem to be a particulary good assesment too for certain.

their not supposed to either rankdurian (love the name lol)

somepeople that post sites for physical training arent asking for money in return for offering their services (F1 comes to mind)

some people just do it and get away with it for whatever reason

most people that i have seen do it have been asked to stop or lose their account and some people that do it do have banner ad's paid for

why do some get away with it ? just lucky i guess lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 12:51AM by Jgunn.

Date: October 03, 2007 01:04AM

and again im sorry natasha i guess im just venting some frustrations of late , someone just sent me a note that said my posts *they're always so genuine, heartfelt and fun-loving* .. well i was being genuine .. and heartful but certainly not funloving lol

guilty as charged !

Date: October 03, 2007 01:28AM

No worries.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 03, 2007 01:24PM

"Advertisments of products, services or advertising of other web sites"

the above rule seems inordinately restrictive and is not being followed anyway.

Posted by: rankdurian ()
Date: October 03, 2007 04:31PM

I agree fresh. If for one, then for all.

Ishmael

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables