Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Life Change - What's the next step?
Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: June 28, 2006 10:27PM

Since one of the posters one here, Bryan, has helped me out with getting my life back on track, I am in the process of:

Changing my sleeping patters from 5 am - 2 pm to 10 pm - whatever earlier time I get up[. I have been more focused and have planted in my head the thought that anytime after 10 PM, my body will procude less better sleep. Past three days - Went to sleep at 10 PM, woke up at 8 AM 10 AM and 10 AM. This is a big leap in sleeping time, but I am commited to doing it to get rid of my disease and toxins in the body. I actually feel good and feel that I am doing the right thing for my body.

I used to go to a raw food gourmet restaurant, but am no longer going right now. Too much hassle, too much time, too much gay money. Also, used to get raw food snacks. No longer going to do that.

I am also going to each day, due to my fungal infection, sit nude in the backyard with the sun coming down to help get rid of the fungal infection. Thanks for the information Bryan.

I am also doing my work to my hardest potential, and will be focusing on doing my work, and not going out late at night, and like I said, having a good sense of time when my body wants to rest. I will keep Friday night open since there is a place that I like to perform music in my hometown and it's open till 12. That will be my "party" night.

Been informing myself with information on how I should be doing the raw diet. This comes with greens and fruits, and very little fat for now since I am trying to get my system in better working order.

I am wondering what really is the purest and best way to cleanse disease and toxins. I have heard - Probiotic's, Green Juicing, and Master Cleanse. I would still like to hear more opinions.

My plan right now is to eat the simplest fruits and greens so that my body will be able to build up it's immune system again. Now, is a master cleanse fast or juice fast necessary? I have been getting less calories each day, but am getting better with what I am doing. I've been doing blue berries, a salad a day, other fruits, but no banana's, or super sweet fruits as of yet (I mistakenly had half a watermelon, and damn was it good!). Maybe it's what I need to add more calories though, but right now, I am going with the best digestive foods. What are they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Life Change - What's the next step?
Date: June 28, 2006 10:28PM

"Too much GAS money", not gay. lol

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 30, 2006 11:25AM

Opinions:

-Byran is great! The health paths are ALWAYS there for you (as I am in support!) smiling smiley

1) Fresh air
2) Reasonable sunlight
3) A lighter diet
4) Light fasting
5) Living a passionate and joyful life
6) Appreciating the NOW & making small steps right for you NOW
7) Pursuing your dreams with intelligence and passion
8) Light exercise
9) Service work to take you out of yourself (the smarter you are, the more important this is!) LOL.

-Have a great day!

-David Mason

Posted by: FruityJules ()
Date: June 30, 2006 11:39AM

David and Bryan are both wise and beautiful people! And so wonderful to share here with such kindness, humor, and generosity of spirit. . .

The fruit's working!

winking smiley

Love,
Julie

Posted by: GyroGirl ()
Date: July 01, 2006 02:24AM

Hi,

just out of curiousity, why is it that you have decided to change the sleeping pattern you held?

and also, how have you been doing with this? i would like to change my habits and patterns as well and wonder if there is anything that you have found that helps you in this process.

be well,

gg

Posted by: reuben ()
Date: July 01, 2006 03:57AM

sounds like a fairly good program, i know healing of the body happens much better with sleep before midnight. The fasts and cleanses can be very benificial for someone with a severe or active problem, mandatory for someone with cancer, especially in later stages to turn it around. But for where there's not a drastic problem just lifestyle changes will work very well usually.

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: July 05, 2006 05:41PM

Yes, the sleeping patterns - weird thing about that!

I used to be SUCH a night person, couldn't get to sleep before 2am. But ever since I started the raw food diet I've been getting sleepy shortly after the sun goes down, and I've never woken later than 10am.

Though I've found that when I travel or go out with friends I can easily push myself to stay up without feeling tired, it's like I have this reliable source of energy if conditions require it.

And my sleep is sooo much more pleasant now.

Date: July 05, 2006 09:08PM

I used to wake up in the past week to go to the bathroom, but that has somewhat stopped and I'm getting up usually at 9 am / 10 am every day and I feel great taking on the day and knowing that I can be so productive and eat more raw foods. It's been very productive. Sleeping has been around 11 - 12 am. Not as bad as 3 or 4, so that's good. It's a transition but I have the will to stay home and do this because I can right now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables