Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm SO excited! grinning smiley
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 10, 2007 08:06PM

I got my Alissa Cohen book and dvd, Living On Live Food in the mail today. I can't believe how fast it got here! That is one BIG book! I think I may watch the dvd first, since I'm visual like that. I can't wait to get started with this. I'll keep you updated as to what I think.

Terri

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm SO excited! grinning smiley
Date: October 19, 2007 05:45PM

I watched the dvd. It was LONG, but good! It made me less afraid to try the recipes in the book. I've made the fudge balls, and they were great. It was really nice to have something for when that chocolate craving hits. I also made the angel hair pasta with marinara sauce. It's excellent. I found out the hard way though not to put the mixture in the fridge for later. It gets way too soupy that way! Just thought I'd give an update. I'll give more as I try more!

Terri

Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 19, 2007 05:49PM

Did you use a spiralizer to make the pasta from zucchini?

Date: October 20, 2007 11:20PM

I've got a lot of material so far, but Alissa's is not one I've seen yet. Nice that you are posting, keep going.

I was surprised that "The Not Cooking Show" DVD include some VERY GOOD short "extras" -- these ten or twenty minute spots are just one person in front fo the camera, but they are VERY telling.

One interview with Paul would very likely convert almost anybody to raw foods and this is VERY UNUSUAL. No matter what you say or do people rarely have any positive reaction. But he tells his own story in such a way that you can SEE how real and committed he is. So if all else fails, show them the 3 special feature interviews on "The Not Cooking Show" DVD.

Best luck with trying out Alissa's foods. She has a few You Tube videos online, incidentally.

Jerry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2007 11:21PM by Jertoons.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables