Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mono eating confusion...and stuff
Posted by: ddreams76 ()
Date: October 22, 2007 10:44PM

i am wondering what exactly mono eating is? Is it eating all the same food (fruit) in one sitting or for a long period of time...like a week?

also...what do people do about social dinners and stuff on raw food or fruitarian diets....i have to go out with clients and cant be overtly obnoxious about my food.

suggestions?

thanks

d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mono eating confusion...and stuff
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: October 23, 2007 02:02AM

-In my opinion, mono-eating is eating one food at a sitting until full......and then waiting for it to leave the stomach before eating something else.....at least 30 minutes......1 hour is optimal........2 hours to be sure. I have been eating that way for many years now. It allows a great deal of feedback....about what foods truly make you feel energetic....and what foods do not.

-I bring my own items...and eat......and indicate I am on a 'special diet' and do not elaborate. People tend to back off when they assume it may be a 'doctor' thing. Ha! ha! Either that or I just do not eat....and say I do not feel like eating. I do not elaborate...or respond to rude cross-examining. I can always let me feet do the talkin when people are rude that way. Sex life...religion...diet...these are private decisions and private affairs. Chinese say: What you put in your belly and your head....no one can take away from you.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables