Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Can't Stay Away
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: October 29, 2007 11:20PM

I like you guys too much to not visit this forum and post. I simply will refrain from asking you guys what to do..... I will be an observer and a supporter.....Just thought I would acknowledge my continued appearance on this site....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can't Stay Away
Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: October 30, 2007 01:18AM

We'll still enjoy your presence.

Wishing you vibrant health

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: October 30, 2007 01:28AM

This is the site I keep coming back to over and over. I was checking out another forum recently and saw that someone said that doing something raw/vegan helped them... but it wasn't what the forum owner was selling in her books/DVD and so the person who posted got spanked. Here, you can read, think, and decide for yourself what form of raw/vegan works for you. I have said this before, and maybe I'm just repeating it for my (thickheaded) self: I can't necessarily do what the healthiest person here is doing; I have to do what is best for me, now. What is best for me may change over time. I read all I can, consider what others have said, then try and muddle my way through. I'm making some progress in my own awkward way.

I'm glad you are here. The more kind souls, the merrier.

Lee

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 30, 2007 01:32AM

Dancer--
You're one of the bright stars in this little constellation of opinion and support that we call a forum!

Lee--
You are a wise soul, imo. :-)

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: October 30, 2007 02:25AM

Please don't stay away!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables